MIUI 8.2 6.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1)
Problems after every reboot: I found that most of all widgets on homescreen (nova-launcher) take ages to appear after reboot. Many of them do not work and must be deleted and placed for new
MI4S

I have the same on this week's build on Mi 3 with standard miui launcher but non miui widgets. Downloaded widgets from playstore don't work but miui calendar widget works

1) Alarm-sound in silent-mode not comming back in this build

2) Problems after every reboot:
I found that most of all widgets on homescreen (nova-launcher) take ages to appear after reboot. Many of them do not work and must be deleted and placed for new on homescreen. Wiping dalvik and cache didn´t help. I didn´t had this problems on earlier builds.

The last useful build for Mi4S has been 6.8.18
Nevertheless, thx for hard work. Scrollbar-functions are very nice now.

MI4S
I have the same problem with widgets here on default launcher, previous builds had been working fine tho

Stable version V8.0.2.0 for Mi4S downloading at the moment. I´ll tell you if bugs of alarm-clock, super.su and widget-refreshing are there or not (after flashing). It takes a while because i install with a fullwipe.

Stable-rom (Sept 20th-MI4S) is working fine so far. No bugs at the moment.
I want to say thx to all devs working hard here. There´s no success without risk.
But at the moment, xiaomi.eu-rom is a bit too experimental for me. A functioning alarm-clock is essential for me. Never mind, there is always next changelog. ;-)

I have the same problem with widgets here on default launcher, previous builds had been working fine tho
Same here, every reboot disables all widgets but outlook
Some work again after eliminating and replacing, others do not work at all
Do I need TWRP to flash back to a LP based global dev?
I am currently using nova
Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

The headphones bug still exists.

xiaomi. eu/community/threads/piston-v3-buttons-on-redmi-2-pro-do-not-work.33849/

Those links removed due to slow download speeds and failed downloads.
Megadysk links work flawlessly with full bandwidth...anyway, I wish you to find the old links ;)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Yes i realise that , but not having the luxury of being on the forum all day to see the megadysk links it was a case of repeatedly trying the link that I did have . It was just an observation that using a different browser might have saved a lot of time for a lot of people , and in some cases , some shouting ! And it might be something to bear in mind if it happens again . Sorry for posting my experiences , it won't happen again.

Redmi Note 2 prime
Hello,
because when I delete the call log, I turn off the phone and come back?
I turned off the Account Xiaomi, so he's responsible! and MIUI or Google, who knows how to respond?

Ciao,
perche quando elimino il registro delle chiamate, spengo il telefono e ritornano?
Ho disattivato l'Account Xiaomi, quindi non lui il responsabile! e' MIUI o Google, chi sa rispondere?
Same problem on Kenzo

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Two questions:

Wallpaper Carousel category names aren't displayed (or sometimes are in chinese). Is a bug or should I clean cache?
beqiSTv.png

My brightness bar (in notification bar) is always set to 0%. Is this happening to everyone?
V06tW7M.jpg

~Mi5

Mi max and RN3 pro ITA.. 6.9.22
Allarm sound in silent mode work fine for me. I use it with no vibration and mp3 song!

They are one and the same person!

Omnious

Aparently all morons from official forums start to learn their way here, and they think that if they behave like in en.miui.com ... things will move.

I nice IP ban will solve the problem, sadly!

Ha, just found the ignore button ;-)

I just want to disable the vibration when using fingerprint. How to disable on kenzo? I didn't face this issue when using lollipop.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

This weekly is almost perfect on Redmi 3 pro.
Only two issues, for me:
1. The alarm doesn't sound with the silent mode. (Maybe a flashable zip of clock ap of last working app before 6.9.15 could work fine?)
2. Black text and background on notification of some app like spotify (only xposed fix), and with dark notification bar theme.

I am about to stop reading and trying to help out users in the official miui forum. The obnoxiousness of the people..Someone was claiming that as he can't multi task properly with the 2 gb Kenzo, Xaiomi should refund his money as a sign of good will. So Xaiomi is a charity foundation,right?! And why is everyone complaining so much about battery life? This is certainly the best battery stats I am getting in marshmallow. Even the last 2 builds weren't as bad as it had been ranted upon. And I had found the battery to be improving after a few cycles. This build has definitely better usuage time and standby. Guess you can make some people happy only if their phone batteries do not drain at all.

Reactions: Leron
One small design issue that I am encountering is that while sliding down the toggles,I am hitting the brightness bar many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.