MIUI 8.2 6.9.22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallo, on my Mi5 GMail don't work right. I can't delete Message, they come back again all the time. By clear the Trash, it come sync Error.
Go to Google services, disable sync for all, clear data for Gmail. Enable Google sync services one by one. Check Gmail.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

I tried to install the ROM on my hongmi 1S, but unfortunately the phone is NOT initiated. I had to go back to version 19.
Someone else had the same problem ???
I installed it to my Redmi 1S without any problems, are you sure the downloaded file was not corrupted (during download)?
Perhaps you should try to downloaded again and give it another go to update it.

Could anyone who succesfully upgraded the latest kenzo version add a link to the TWRP, rom they used (and from which version your coming). I'm trying to figure out why my phone bricked

Could anyone who succesfully upgraded the latest kenzo version add a link to the TWRP, rom they used (and from which version your coming). I'm trying to figure out why my phone bricked
I have successfully upgraded to latest kenzo. There was no any issue. Upgraded from previous weekly release. Twrp used that integrated in the ROM

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
@naDah Introduced with MM rom. You need to unlock with Pin after a reboot.
Aha. It's not a biggie in anway but I don't like it. Much like the SD Card notification and the USB connection dialogue. No biggies but annoying. I know Xposed can fix the notifications but I couldn't get modules to install after download.

After second charge, battery life is much better. thx!! all ok on Redmi3 Edo 32gb 3gb ram 6.9.22 beta

@severica25 it don't work. I can't delete Post. If i went back, all E-Mails come back!
Try then to uninstall Gmail, remove completely Google account.
Reboot, make account again.
Give all permissions to gmail after installing, enable in autostart, go to battery and performance, exclude Gmail from battery management. Reboot and check if it works now.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

In mipad i have a little problem with this update. It doesn't work the on/off screen when i open/close the flip case. Just this.

Enviat des del meu MI PAD usant Tapatalk

In mipad i have a little problem with this update. It doesn't work the on/off screen when i open/close the flip case. Just this.

Enviat des del meu MI PAD usant Tapatalk
Mipad 2 same issue, not sure if it proximity sensor related or software

Mipad 2 same issue, not sure if it proximity sensor related or software
I think it has to be a software issue... Before this update it worked, and it seems the problem appears now to some of us.

Enviat des del meu Moto G usant Tapatalk

Is there any problem with backup restore from 6.9.8 to this one? My phone is lagging all the time.

Mi5 3/32

So when I reboot my Kenzo, I have to enter my pin to unlock the phone, fingerprint doesn't work but after first unlock it works like a charm. Is it just me being to quick to try to use the scanner, before all services and what not are fully loader. Or is it a bug?
This is suppose to happen. All phones with a fingerprint scanner does this. It happens with my Nexus 6P, Huawei P9, and of course my Mi5. It's there for security purposes.

This is suppose to happen. All phones with a fingerprint scanner does this. It happens with my Nexus 6P, Huawei P9, and of course my Mi5. It's there for security purposes.

Sure, I kinda get that. I don't agree that it adds much real security and I don't like it.

Battery is pretty bad in this build.. My Mi4C 2/16 just have 3 hours SOT with 25% battery left. It's without optimization. 6.9.8 build was the better one. It got 5 hours of SOT with 10% battery left. Please improve dev.. ROM is beautiful.. Thanks by the way

Reactions: mendocino
Hello! High battery drain from Mi Cloud here!
Screenshot_2016-09-26-08-08-41-128_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Status
Not open for further replies.