MIUI 8.2 6.9.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
graw2 said:
Ingbrzy working hard on it, don't ask ETA please. Building all ROMs takes a lot of time and effort. You'll be informed when it's done...

@ingbrzy thanks for the 6.9.23 release.
Great job!

If it is not convenient for you at the time, don't release it.
Let it be clear. Your personal life, work and family comes first.

Good luck to those whiners here on the forum, whining every solitary second for a new version.
Cry cry 6.9.28 is 40 mins to late. Bla bla 6.9.29 already released can't find it etc..

Reactions: realtebo and Laplaz
Hmmm, redmi 3s international version after few minutes get freeze. Only black screen, no response from fingerprint, not power button. Connected to computer constantly get sound for connecting/disconnecting to PC. Help only holding power button then reboot to system and after few minutes i get next freeze. Any one have this problem too? I m right now flashing .22 version so i can see if this one is ok...

me too, redmi 3S after update freeze on black screen, nothing working, i fight with it cca 1,5 hour...and now i am going back to 6.9.22

Reactions: miszku
me too, redmi 3S after update freeze on black screen, nothing working, i fight with it cca 1,5 hour...and now i am going back to 6.9.22

Probably some minor bug or we have little problem because of B20 Freq? :(
Hope that ing will recompile rom soon :O)

Flashed 6.9.22 and after cca 5 min after entering in phone suddenly rebooted phone. Strange.

Mi5 working generally fine. I noticed that the payment security option doesn't work though. It's impossible to add or remove protected apps and when they start they don't show the message about payment protection in the notification bar. This worked on 6.9.22.

Mi5
After update i try to flash super su (2.76/2.78) but next restart SuperSu dont work...
I try to reflash and wipe cache and dalvik but same problem.
Can help me?

Thanks always for the great ROM! I am on Mi 5 with the latest developer ROM and it is REALLY annoying to re-enable 'Permit drawing over other apps' on every reboot. Is it possible to fix the setting (at least until the next ROM update) so that I would not have to grant permission evert time the phone is (re)started?

Last edited:
Reactions: ko3st68
AFH is back, 4 min download ;)

Thanks @ingbrzy

Mi5
After update i try to flash super su (2.76/2.78) but next restart SuperSu dont work...
I try to reflash and wipe cache and dalvik but same problem.
Can help me?
Try SU 2.78SR1 or Phh SU

Last edited:
hi,

last night I flashed from official china dev latest rom to xiaomi.eu_multi_HM3_6.9.29_v8-5.1.zip (weekly). before I perform flashing, I make sure everything is checked, including unlocked bootloader, twrp and root. this morning I checked again from fastboot but it showed bootloader locked again. is this bug?
because in the feature it says "No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release" but it happened to me.

hi,

last night I flashed from official china dev latest rom to xiaomi.eu_multi_HM3_6.9.29_v8-5.1.zip (weekly). before I perform flashing, I make sure everything is checked, including unlocked bootloader, twrp and root. this morning I checked again from fastboot but it showed bootloader locked again. is this bug?
because in the feature it says "No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release" but it happened to me.
if unlocked officially.. not cracked..!

So far everything is working fine and smoothly on Hennessy 6.9.29

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

HM2XTDPro this rom not working for hm2014813 Redmi 2 prime china version plz fix this error

Strange, this week update completed and reboot but still come back to TWRP.

After force reboot again every thing seem work well.

Now monitoring the batt life.

Thanks again Xiaomi.EU

Thank you for this update.
I have read in few posts people has some problems with redmi 3s devise. Enyone can confirm if this works. I'm not sure if should i flash it.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 3S przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: sota01
Thank you for your hard work and fastest release.
I just wanna ask, if i want to upgrade to this rom for the rom before (6.9.22) i just have to dirty flash the rom right?

Status
Not open for further replies.