MIUI 8.2 6.9.29

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporting an issue with Search function on Xiaomi Mi4, when I slide from bottom to the top of the screen to let pop up the search function it say that it has been arrested, and this problem still going from 3 updates.

Hi folks,

whats your advice ? I am not happy with the battery life on my Redmi3 pro (IDO) with the last weekly updated. Also are there several annoying bugs within every weekly. So I want to try the 8.0.3.0 stable. Is there any comparison between these 2 (latest weekly/stable 8.0.3.0) and anyone has tried out the stable version an can tell me some experiences ?

Also I cant find any changelog on this site for the latest stables...
I think battery is pretty good on weekly 6.9.29. here are my stats on redmi 3 pro before charging today: Screenshot_2016-10-13-07-48-42-867_com.miui.securitycenter.png Screenshot_2016-10-13-07-47-52-171_com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector.png

Reactions: trustkill
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a changelog for the stable roms. The link provided here in the first post is old and doesn't show miui 8 stables. Would it make sense to read the changelogs of the "original" xiaomi roms? Thanks!

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a changelog for the stable roms. The link provided here in the first post is old and doesn't show miui 8 stables. Would it make sense to read the changelogs of the "original" xiaomi roms? Thanks!
for stables yes...

Reactions: Mel-e and Arquo
Simple and smart! Love it!

Am in the Netherlands... Believe it or not, it's quite common here to return a lost phone or camera! Really.

FWIW even in my country (Spain, not the best example in many aspects) there are people (myself included) who will return a lost phone to its rightful owner and I think this would be the case in most of Western Europe. In any case, what good is an owner information field if you can't even put your name in it? Hey, even dishonest people will probably return it if you offer them a reward.

Reactions: mnikolce
You can not send pictures via whatsapp from the gallery. It's a bug.
Redmi 3 pro

Enviado desde mi Redmi 3 Pro mediante Tapatalk

So done with xiaomi. Redmi note 4 is pain to unlock, then root. so many issues. for me the weekly doesn't even have root.

So done with xiaomi. Redmi note 4 is pain to unlock, then root. so many issues. for me the weekly doesn't even have root.

Unlocking is the same process for other devices (took me a few days) and root is as easy as flashing SuperSU in TWRP....? No Xiaomi.eu ROM's do not have root. The Note 4 is like a month old, so yeah there are issues - and it's a budget device line too, you can't expect much from it. My Note 4 is fine, but I do wish I paid a bit extra for the 3GB model.

Status
Not open for further replies.