Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm updated from version 6.8.18 to 6.9.9 has locked bootloader or not? I used Kenzo
Help...
You can check the bootloader status in fastboot.

Here's the command

fastboot oem device-info

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Edit battery saver options for every app
Go in Security app > Battery > App Battery saver > tap on Messenger app from the list > choose No restrictions option
You should fix Facebook Messenger problem
i did all of the suggestions on this thread, but the problem still exists. everytime i check it still works, but when i receive a facebook message a chathead pops up only 1/10th of the time, and when it doesn't, draw over other apps is also disabled again.

You can check the bootloader status in fastboot.

Here's the command

fastboot oem device-info

if the lock is in a state boot process, I can use to install the ROM 6.9.9 twrp has been fixed or not? it can work?

i did all of the suggestions on this thread, but the problem still exists. everytime i check it still works, but when i receive a facebook message a chathead pops up only 1/10th of the time, and when it doesn't, draw over other apps is also disabled again.
I took time last month to finally solve issue with occasional missing of viber, WhatsApp messages windows. My problem was, regularly and on time receiving messages and have sound and led notifications but messages windows doesn't pop up on display.
Try to solve this on every possible level, from changing settings, tweaking rom, now even have custom kernel which gave me possibilities to tweak cpu/Governor/io/hotplug/memory and can't find any stable and 100% solution.
My conclusion is that this kind of issues are device dependent and linked deep into miui roms. There wasn't rom for my device that made to messages window work 100%.
So i accepted how it is atm :)
Btw, im experienced in settings miui permissions and tweaking battery settings. So it's not issue in this part.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

I can install version 6.9.9 ---> Latest 6.9.9 without unlocking the bootloader. maybe not
Not the eu Rom no! If you haven't unlocked the bootloader,you can install the global beta rom.

Tks for the re-relase, but actually i still got the warning of no OS installed prior to rebooting. However, this time i decided to reboot anyway and surprisingly it has worked well so far. Maybe just some kind of unharmed bug.
Edit: My phone is Redmi note 3 pro

@ingbrzy any workaround for people who unlocked unofficially and want to install latest rom?

I have official unlock bootloader.

May i broke the official UBL after clean instal/deep wipe device to MM

Kenzo here

@ingbrzy any workaround for people who unlocked unofficially and want to install latest rom?

Install china rom and unlock bootloader by official way..

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Status
Not open for further replies.