Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After update my kenzo 6.8.18 to 6.9.9, I got issue with rebooting android every 2-3 minutes. I don't know what is depended. I'm wiped data and system and install 6.9.9 again, everything was ok till I restore system preferences via Titanium Backup, and now I have same issue with rebooting :((
I don't know what to do :(
You restored system preference from android 5.1 to android 6.0.1??? WOW
And you wonder what's wrong?
Dear friend, go to twrp and make full wipe, clean install, if any problem get back again to twrp and flash rom again but this time without any wipe, just flash rom and if asked after you can wipe dalvik and cache! And don't restore and settings from other Android or you will get same problem, even restore of apps and apps data from different Android version could get to bugs... So fresh install of rom and apps is my suggestion!

Send from my Redmi Note 3 - kenzo

Anybody facing this issue, name of external sd card was at first ok (Trascend sd card) but now i get this, in settings-storage it reads it as Trascend sd card but in file manager doesn't!

d330637ddd55be58df01906ea7ab6122.jpg

[Mi5] what's cust image, it is always error during flash. But the whole process success.

Really impressive MM on Kenzo ....
Speed is fast so far ....

Need to setup again the fingerprint unlock after that seem everything is fine for me.

Will test till end of the day before root it.

Worth waiting and thanks again to @ingbrzy and MIUI.eu team.

PS: I did not face long startup/reboot. Seem like flashings time was faster.

Will try to install with unofficially unlocked bootloader on Kenzo. Will report in a while.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

What do these services do

1. MBN TEST
2. METOK
3. ANALYTICS

these apps are always running in services. Are they safe to disable?

Reactions: VILLO1988
Anybody facing this issue, name of external sd card was at first ok (Trascend sd card) but now i get this, in settings-storage it reads it as Trascend sd card but in file manager doesn't!

I have the same thing with a different name of sd card. It seems to be for everything.

Reactions: Korkyr@
would you guys tell me
which one the best for batery optimized
MIUI7 or MIUI8
my device is Xiaomi Mi 5

thank man

Xiaomi.eu too?
Epic rom MM based had issues with nom original twrp

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 3 usando Tapatalk
Epic ROM is uploading, based on global one.
We recommend cofface twrp or official for our ROMs. Alka give us some headache.

What are tricks to have such sot?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
What are tricks to have such sot?

Manual light 1/3
eliminating all vibrations
use wi-fi, if possible
Close applications in the background
not sync email, only manual control
charge the phone when off
prevent automatic startup application
use MIUI applications, such as email, calendar
No Viber
synchronize photos and more with wi-fi no data network

Last edited:
Hi,I have RN3 Pro with 6.8.18 dev and TWRP 3.0.2.0 and I want to flash this ROM,it's my first time doing this. How do I do it,just flash .zip file then reboot? Does it relock the bootloader?

Hi, my phone Redmi Note 3 Pro SD and I just upgrade from 6.8.18 to 6.9.9 marshmallow based and device heat a lot. It reaching 40-43 degree celsius on normal usage. I did a clean install and it doesn't fix the issue. Anyone have the same experience?

Manual light 1/3
eliminating all vibrations
use wi-fi, if possible
Close applications in the background
not sync email, only manual control
charge the phone when off
prevent automatic startup application
use MIUI applications, such as email, calendar
No Viber
synchronize photos and more with wi-fi no data network
In this case my 3h of sot is more than normal.
Viber, 2 mail accounts on push, autobrightness on high level, 4g all the time.

Hi, my phone Redmi Note 3 Pro SD and I just upgrade from 6.8.18 to 6.9.9 marshmallow based and device heat a lot. It reaching 40-43 degree celsius on normal usage. I did a clean install and it doesn't fix the issue. Anyone have the same experience?
It's a normal temperature,don't worry. How did u flash MM? Using TWRP then reboot? Any dalvik cache clear?

Hi,I have RN3 Pro with 6.8.18 dev and TWRP 3.0.2.0 and I want to flash this ROM,it's my first time doing this. How do I do it,just flash .zip file then reboot? Does it relock the bootloader?
Hi, Just flash via TWRP and wipe cache/dalvik. If it relocks the bootloader, you can simply unlock it again.

Reactions: Kerox
After a day of use I can confirm this is a very good rom for cancro.. No one single problem and battery is a little better than previous dev..
Thank you devs..

< Mi4 LTE 3/16 gb >

The new feature 'tap into free space to enter settings' is a very bad thing, now u cant hold ur phone with fingers on display without entering settings while the display is on... with two fingers is the better way!! Please delete this feature!!!

Reactions: miszku
Status
Not open for further replies.