Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1f431e3668474d0b4f4db1f2cca602d7.jpg

Tapatalk+Mi5
So, JDI panel. Flash the corresponding version.

sent from my Mi5

My phone is not recognize by adb, why ?

Envoyé de mon OnePlus 3 en utilisant Tapatalk
Is not recognize due to problem with your USB driver. There are many guide that explain how make USB driver in your pc work correctly.
Search on Google how to do, then try again with adb

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Is not recognize due to problem with you USB driver. There are many guide that explain how make USB driver in your pc work correctly.
Search on Google how to do, then try again with adb

No they tell me it's normal because à didn't have usb debugging activated

No they tell me it's normal because à didn't have usb debugging activated

So you can go in fastboot mode?
Yes or no?
Another question, if goes in fastboot mode, adb recognize your handaset? Yes or no?
If no, IMO, you got some problem with USB pc driver

Fastboot is detected and EDL too but when I try to flash with MiFlash à problem with cast appear (latest MiFlash) and when I try with MiFlash 2015 an error max buffer sector is 256... Anyone know how to fix it ?

how steps to flash ROM 6.9.9 xiaomi.eu? i try to flash ROM 6.9.9 xiaomi.eu via TWRP from EPIC ROM 6.8.18 after wipe system, data, dalvik, cache, internal storage but when succefully and want to reboot it says No OS installed??? what's wrong with my steps? my device is Kenzo

Hello please help me i have xiaomi redmi note 4 , i tryed to instal nikel rom EU but when twrp starts screen is like stocked i cant do nothing even swipe , the touchscreen is like not working please help me out

Now i cant update the phone because when phone reboot , it comes back to the twrp screen and it is stucked :/

If some one now how to do , please PM me or reply thanks

Thanks for the great work!

I would like to report 2 bugs: (I have a Redmi 3)
1. WiFi doesn't work after a day of use. I can't turn it off and can't connect to any network. A phone reboot solves the problem.
2. Headphone buttons don't work properly. The Play/Stop button doesn't, the volume/next track buttons only work with really long press. (2 sec or more). It's kind of annoying.

how steps to flash ROM 6.9.9 xiaomi.eu? i try to flash ROM 6.9.9 xiaomi.eu via TWRP from EPIC ROM 6.8.18 after wipe system, data, dalvik, cache, internal storage but when succefully and want to reboot it says No OS installed??? what's wrong with my steps? my device is Kenzo
I am not sure from your post if you did the wipe before or after flashing the rom. If you wiped it after flashing the rom, you shouldn't wipe system because it deletes the OS.

I am not sure from your post if you did the wipe before or after flashing the rom. If you wiped it after flashing the rom, you shouldn't wipe system because it deletes the OS.

the wipe before flashing i did. i'm not wipe anything after flashing... what should i do?

the wipe before flashing i did. i'm not wipe anything after flashing... what should i do?

Allot of people getting that warning when wiping system partition. Even the update script from the rom does it as well.

Just ignore the warning and reboot.
Did I just reply to you in an XDA thread with the same problem.

In TWRP after flash go on reboot button, chose reboot to recovery again, flash rom again, but this time no wipe, just flash, after that it should be normal, wipe dalvik and cache and reboot to your new rom! btw what twrp you use? Try with alka, works fine for me, no NO OS error

Send from my Redmi Note 3 - kenzo

@ingbrzy

More storage permission problems with this rom, can not use
Titanium Backup
to backup to sdcard or OTG usb drives.

Should i post this in a bugs thread?

Last edited:
I have a battery drain problem with gallery app, does anyone know how to solve it?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-13-22-30-01-550_com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-13-22-30-01-550_com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector.png
    230.4 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
I have a battery drain problem with gallery app, does anyone know how to solve it?
e82d5dfa5ba9599d882e08852e52da92.jpg

Pa što ne pitaš...
Kill it, reboot, if it shows up again, go to twrp wipe dalvik and cache, if then don't work this will, flash rom again, wipe only dalvik and cache

For gallery issue, it could be that it "stucked" in syncing/checking media.
Stop gallery, clear cache.
Reboot, if you still have issue, remove sd card(if you have it) and reboot.
Also if you are using mi cloud service, disable "sync with my cloud" in gallery.
Check did you put right permissions to micloud.

Edited: checked your screenshots again, you have issue in syncing media/backing up or too much files for backing up so it works long time.

Do steps which i wrote.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You're flashing TWRP with fastboot?

I do it alwas trough update app or in twrp install from zip so i think he is using pc adb fastboot commands so he has to try it from Recovery twrp or trough update app in setting menu install from zip hope this helps Sorry bad enlisch

Status
Not open for further replies.