Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
also I just noticed. flashed the redmi note 3 pro mm build will re-lock the bootloader...use alka twrp to flash..

then reunlock it using mi unlock tool

Attachments

• locked.jpg
    locked.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 336
What I did earlier.

- Flashed the 6.9.9 hm3notepro using alka twrp, flashed supersu, wiped dalvik cache..reboot.
- And just now used fastboot to see if it indeed relock bootloader, and yeah it does re-lock..so used mi unlock to re-unlock the bootloader officially.

What I did earlier.

- Flashed the 6.9.9 hm3notepro using alka twrp, flashed supersu, wiped dalvik cache..reboot.
- And just now used fastboot to see if it indeed relock bootloader, and yeah it does re-lock..so used mi unlock to re-unlock the bootloader officially.

what should to do if unlock unofficial?

ok, this is bug that i found on kenzo 6.9.9 xiaomi.eu
  • usb debugging can't be enable
  • can't copy file to pc

Mine also both fine, however once you plugin default setting is to charge only, you have to choose for filetransfer option from notifications.

maybe those redmi note 3 pro that bricked probably used unofficial unlock bootloader method?

i'm unofficial unlocked but fine everything is okay, not bricked or something. just relock bootloader again.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    5.3 KB · Views: 348
Anyone who have already download 6.9.9 for HMnote3 (Kenzo) can share the ROM with me please. I wanna flash it give it try. Waited a lot for this.. I don't care whatever issue it has..I just wanna flash it.
Anyone , who can share ?

It seems all 6.9.9 release links are removed from xiaomi.eu server... Only 6.9.8

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 SD

Anyone who have already download 6.9.9 for HMnote3 (Kenzo) can share the ROM with me please. I wanna flash it give it try. Waited a lot for this.. I don't care whatever issue it has..I just wanna flash it.
Anyone , who can share ?

wait link reupload (hope)

After uploading Google Now on Tap no longer works. It shows as being on in the Google Settings, but long pressing the home button just brings up regular Google Now. Any ideas?

God... Just dirty flashed my Redmi Note 3 Pro... It is ok, everything works.

Am I lucky, or what? Just sad to my friend, that he can flash it too because it is working, but the link got removed.

I dont know what was wrong with this release, but please dont leave us hanging. I dont want to use an unstable version.

i flashed using official twrp, everything work like a charm. but bootloader relock again.

Attachments

• IMG_20160909_210600 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20160909_210600 - Copy.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 323
God... Just dirty flashed my Redmi Note 3 Pro... It is ok, everything works.

Am I lucky, or what? Just sad to my friend, that he can flash it too because it is working, but the link got removed.

I dont know what was wrong with this release, but please dont leave us hanging. I dont want to use an unstable version.
Seems issue got only users who didn't unlock their bootloader with official tool?

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Reactions: Korkyr@
And you resolved that issue? If yes, send me a solution.. I am on the way from work to shopping food, then enjoy my wife... Yes, I am a human... Unbelievable...

~Tapatalk Mi5~
I ask beacose i have unlocked bootloader, and I haven't try to flash at all, link was removed before i got to my pc... Don't get angry now I'm just asking, I have kids and wife too... We all waited so long for MM, and having it on Xiaomi.eu is ultimate wish for most of us! Tnx for your hard work, sorry if I have insulted you, have a nice day ;)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 SD

Seems issue got only users who didn't unlock their bootloader with official tool?

~Tapatalk Mi5~
Dear @ingbrzy,
Kindly re upload the 6.9.9 ROM for HMnote3 Pro ( Kenzo), Now it looks like Majority of the users are not having any issues, just few of them are are having issue as they did not do clean flash or they have migrated from Lollipop to Marshmallow ( the issues are inevitable if clean flash not done) So kindly reupload the ROM for Kenzo before going out with your family.
Have a great time though

Status
Not open for further replies.