Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just notice the developer option menu also change.

1297899a9012926a267adeb67039392d.jpg
Why? This was already present before..how else would you unlock bootloader?you had to enable this before using miunlocker

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Of course you have got "no OS installed" message because you have wiped the system too. For clean installation: After you have flashed our ROM reboot to twrp and wipe data, cache, art/dalvik, and optionally the internal storage but never wipe the system.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Noob question. Why System shouldn't be wiped?I have wiped system along with dalvik and cache before flashing, I did vet the no OS msg,but it booted up fine.

In case of Xiaomi.eu ROMs the system wiped automatically during the flashing process due to install script.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Oh got the answer.

Minor review:
Battery stand by time has improved. Battery is draining more quicker. Getting atleast 2 hours less SOT .

Finger print speed has increased but getting more frequent misses.

Manual light 1/3
eliminating all vibrations
use wi-fi, if possible
Close applications in the background
not sync email, only manual control
charge the phone when off
prevent automatic startup application
use MIUI applications, such as email, calendar
No Viber
synchronize photos and more with wi-fi no data network

Great....but why you need them phone named smartphone? :O)

Reactions: hybris22
Hello Guys my friend has a redmi note 3 pro with latest stable xiaomi.eu based on 5.1 miui 8. Twice is happened he found the phone restarted and all app and data deleted but the storage partition untouched. I can understand that phone reboot due to a kernel crash but that app and personal data are lost this is very strange. I'm thinking that maybe it is a combination of keys that can cause it due to silicon case. Anyone had the same issue or can help me to understand what is happening?

Sent by Mi5 64GB

Manual light 1/3
eliminating all vibrations
use wi-fi, if possible
Close applications in the background
not sync email, only manual control
charge the phone when off
prevent automatic startup application
use MIUI applications, such as email, calendar
No Viber
synchronize photos and more with wi-fi no data network

Killing background applications is not only killing multitasking idea, but also not that power saving: if you keep opening-closing the same app a lot of times during the day, you're using more battery then if you were caching the app and reopening it.

sent from my Mi5

So, I just want to begin installing the MIUI8 on my RN3Pro and I just want to make this clear if it's okay:

1. Wipe internal
2. Flash from OTG
3. Flash SuperSu?
4. Boot
5. Unlock Bootloader?
6. Profit?

It's okay like this ?

1. Wipe everything except system, otg and sd card

I didn't unlock the bootlader, I can use twrp and the phone is rooted so I think the bootloader isn't locked

So, I just want to begin installing the MIUI8 on my RN3Pro and I just want to make this clear if it's okay:

1. Wipe internal
2. Flash from OTG
3. Flash SuperSu?
4. Boot
5. Unlock Bootloader?
6. Profit?

It's okay like this ?
If I were you, I would flash SuperSu after rebooting once.

sent from my Mi5

With Kenzo i see that led doesn't work with Whatsapp notification (option activated in both settings - app and phone).
Any idea?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thank you Korkyr.
I am worried about trying anything out with this phone and bricking it.
If I do, are there tools to be able to recover it with a clean ROM or Bootloader?
The store "XiaomiDevice" has come answered me today saying I should not try anything other than their ROMs.
Should I believe them? Anyone with experience on these sellers that are putting their own ROMs on the Xiaomi phones they sell? Please see:
On Sat, Sep 10, 2016, 7:05 PM nancy nancy xiaomideviceshop wrote:
Dear customer,
Thank you for your mail.
Please note Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 3 international phone do not support OTA update. Please do not update system yourself. We will update the latest firmware for the international version to our website later.

Have a nice day.
Best Regards
Nancy
You have specific issue for which to get concrete answers you need to ask on official forum. Open new thread there with all of this information you wrote. Unfortunately this thread is for giving feedback of new stable and weekly eu rom.

About your questions, if you follow steps on official forum for clearing and installing there Chinese rom, you would get phone back to manufacturer state.
We all when brick or screw something go there, follow there instruction to install official rom with Mi flash tool.

Every custom rom could be removed by flashing official rom through Miflash tool. Only thing to watch after is to unlock your phone if you wish to come back to other rom then official Chinese as roms from this forum.

That's my opinion.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

1. Wipe internal
2. Flash from OTG
3. Flash SuperSu?
4. Boot
5. Unlock Bootloader?
6. Profit?

It's okay like this ?
From where did you get this tutorial?

From where did you get this tutorial?

From my head :))

I did like this:

1. Wipe everything (internal/data/dalvik/cache/system/system)
2. Flash from OTG
3. Booting (like 5-6min)
4. I just unlock bootloader with MiUnlocker
5. Now I need to flash SuperSu
6. PROFIT :D

Thank you Debanka for all your help.

Reactions: MIUInewbie
Killing background applications is not only killing multitasking idea, but also not that power saving: if you keep opening-closing the same app a lot of times during the day, you're using more battery then if you were caching the app and reopening it.

sent from my Mi5
No friend! Some applications are used a few times a day!

From my head :))

I did like this:

1. Wipe everything (internal/data/dalvik/cache/system/system)
2. Flash from OTG
3. Booting (like 5-6min)
4. I just unlock bootloader with MiUnlocker
5. Now I need to flash SuperSu
6. PROFIT :D

Thank you Debanka for all your help.
I don't think I helped you in any way

Hi!!!! thx for your work!!!!... i have a question... i have previous version with TWRP and root, but now i want install this version without root (because pokemon go 0.37).

what happen if i install this rom without root????

Status
Not open for further replies.