Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make clean install, full wipe using twrp alka flash rom and you're good to go

Send from my Redmi Note 3 - kenzo
I wipe Cache Dalvik, Cache and system only. And all is ok. 5h50m SOT and 28℅ batery life rest in first cicle
Everithing is fine, i think...

Improve battery life please.. Dev 6.9.8 for Libra just peaked at 3 Hours SOT (Without optimization). A bit painful.. But performance is quite good.. Thanks anyway ;)

Reactions: mendocino
Kenzo,is anyone have same problem with me?i can't make a call,cus everytime i try to call it gives me "call ended" and i must retart the phone.
I think you'll need to reflash rom. Before that download it again on pc then transfer to sd card.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MIUInewbie
Kenzo here. I had unofficially unlocked bootloader. I flashed latest rom, installed superuser and tried unlocking bootloader with official method. To my surprise it worked and I unlocked officially for the first time. The funny thing is that I had tried several times before to unlock officially with no luck, no matter which rom Version I used.

So far rom is smooth and fast. No bugs to report or things to complain. //cloud.tapatalk.com/s/57d56fa...09-11-05-59-23-348_com.antutu.ABenchMark.png?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
df476bb2a54145ea0f870a91485950b2.jpg

Reactions: Fixxxer
Can someone please explain if this rom will work with mi4c.

Step by step instructions would be helpful to flash rom on the handset.

Is this rom better than cyanogenmod?

Will this rom allow users to permanently delete apps they do not use? I want clean rom with just Google play store installed. Nothing else other than the default apps such as messaging and phone. I prefer mozilla browser than the stock one.

Why Kenzo after update 9.9 lock bootloader?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3
As some wise men have said,its because of the shift in android base from lollipop to marshmallow.

Yes, all Xiaomi.eu Roms require TWRP installed in order to be installed, you can find TWRP on the first page.
Btw make sure to check if your device has the bootloader unlocked

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk
How to find out if bootloader is unlocked?

All of you talking just wipe dalvik and cache and flash will get bootloop or unable to use phone, this is 6.0, different modem and system, i suggest you make clean install and full wipe beacose this is big update, new Android version. I don't think you can just dirty flash it over 5.1

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 SD
Dirty like nappy?

Can someone please explain if this rom will work with mi4c.

Step by step instructions would be helpful to flash rom on the handset.

Is this rom better than cyanogenmod?
For the step by step method,several well documented guides are just a google search away. If you are not confident,try searching for tuitorial on YouTube for detailed method.

And as for comparison with CM, its your own preference. I like CM and aosp,but I have used to several miui features(like fingerprint selfie) and also its design,so I am not making a jump to CM just yet.It will be difficult to resist from trying the aosp Android Nougat though. So if you want to see which is better..just flash each of them and check which suits your liking.

Kenzo, I flashed the rom with TWRP (cleaned internal storage, system, dalvik, etc), everything worked fine and then I recovered my apps with TWRP, is it wrong to do it like that ?

Will this rom allow users to permanently delete apps they do not use? I want clean rom with just Google play store installed. Nothing else other than the default apps such as messaging and phone. I prefer mozilla browser than the stock one.
With Root access,you can delete any app in any Rom. I suggest you to read about unlocking bootloader and rooting and flashing methods in detail before trying anything.

Not having seen that HMnote3PRO was withdrawn again I just flashed (TWRP Cofface) the ROM without obvious issues. I forgot to do a factory reset nor did I clear cache and dalvik.

Here is what I did:

1. Create a backup from system and boot
2. Flashed the ROM which was stored on SD card
3. Remembered I didn't clear cache and Dalvik, I did a Dalvik swipe before rebooting
4. Rebooted without issues
5. Ran app updates
6. Installed recommended superSU

I wonder whether I should reverse the flash or stay on it since it is not having issues (yet)
Should delete partition?

Status
Not open for further replies.