• YES

Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Wipe everything except system, otg and sd card

I didn't unlock the bootlader, I can use twrp and the phone is rooted so I think the bootloader isn't locked
Ok, so to correct myself - the bootloader WAS locked so I unlocked it again a couple of minutes ago

I don't know, I've never used twrp backup. I use titanium backup and I've restored app data with it after flashing the rom. I've read somewhere on the forum that the settings backup shouldn't be restore since it's a different android and MIUI version so, other than app data, I've also restored just accounts, bluetooth and wifi settings (also from titanium backup)

I don't know, I've never used twrp backup. I use titanium backup and I've restored app data with it after flashing the rom. I've read somewhere on the forum that the settings backup shouldn't be restore since it's a different android and MIUI version so, other than app data, I've also restored just accounts, bluetooth and wifi settings (also from titanium backup)
If you want be pretty sure that everything works, flash rom and wipe partitions. Setup your rom and use for a day or two. If everything works, do restoring data in steps.
Restoring everything at once after you upgraded rom from one baseline to other can occasionally produce problems and in this situation you'll not know where problem lies.

Twrp backups are great to save time if you have boot issue or wanna come back to previous installed rom.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

automatic brightness is not working under sunlight on mi3 and otg only works with mi explorer and not with other file explorers

Tnx. But one issue - screenshot/scroll feature doesn't work perfectly anymore with new 6.9.8/Redmi Note 3 MTK

Ok thank you, is there a recomended way to recover data after flashing or is it better tobdo it manually than with TWRP?
TWRP for complete ROM backup or system partitions, use Titanium for apps and settings/data.

As some wise men have said,its because of the shift in android base from lollipop to marshmallow.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Thanks for answer, i waiting to solved problem lock bootloader

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

hello everyone. sorry if wrote in wrong thread. I found a bug in Ukrainian and Russian translations. Go to settings - additional settings - buttons - long press on Recents button - Show menu - you will get Settings FC. And smth more - instead of "Show menu" it writes "Open search" on these languages. Sorry, I can not upload a log because of size limit (my log is 5mb). Here is a small part of it, hope it will help you to fix this bug.
Mi5, stable eu MIUI8 8.0.10.0

Attachments

• log.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Reactions: severica25
Hi, I can't use Miui++ theme, error 402. not supportted. Why? Miuihu roms support third party themes.
6.8.18 rom versions was latest rom, supported themes of the hungarian miui team, wath can I do to use this theme?

Redmi 3 pro
Thank you for help

Reactions: ksasa67
It's official, I'm in love :D
@ingbrzy thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-11-22-17-26-845_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-11-22-17-26-845_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    148.4 KB · Views: 327
  • Screenshot_2016-09-11-22-16-58-855_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-11-22-16-58-855_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 335
  • Screenshot_2016-09-11-22-16-54-413_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-11-22-16-54-413_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 341
We can still be friends right...

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Pls keep thread clean so that others, who have issue or any kind of feedback, can easily communicate.
If you have any problem or feedback feel free to post but avoid going too much off topic.
I'm not admin but for me isn't comfortable to go through pages of non-related posts.

Pls keep thread clean so that others, who have issue or any kind of feedback, can easily communicate.
If you have any problem or feedback feel free to post but avoid going too much off topic.
I'm not admin but for me isn't comfortable to go through pages of non-related posts.

Would you recommend this rom over cyanogenmod if you've used both?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.