Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! 9hrs of SOT and 20% battery left! HOW???

Send from my Redmi Note 3 - kenzo
No idea, I guess it's the new rom... I did a clean install - wiped cache, dalvik, internal storage and data and then flashed the rom. Flashed supersu, cleaned dalvik and cache and booted to system. Set it up as a new device since miui backup was turned off in previous roms due to battery issues. Restored accounts and app data with titanium backup (app by app instead of batch action)and that was it.
This result is with everything on:
1. all apps enabled in autostart,
2. location set to battery saving,
3. sync of 4 gmail (push) and 1 mail account, viber, whatsapp, facebook and messenger,
4. miui and google auto backup and
5. titanium backup of all apps and system data after I restored the apps (batch actions - backup system and backup all apps)
6. Wifi always on except during the night while I sleep and occasional 3G usage while I'm out of the house

No idea, I guess it's the new rom... I did a clean install - wiped cache, dalvik, internal storage and data and then flashed the rom. Flashed supersu, cleaned dalvik and cache and booted to system. Set it up as a new device since miui backup was turned off in previous roms due to battery issues. Restored accounts and app data with titanium backup (app by app instead of batch action)and that was it.
3. sync of 4 gmail (push) and 1 mail account, viber, whatsapp, facebook and messenger,
5. titanium backup of all apps and system data after I restored the apps (batch actions - backup system and backup all apps)
6. Wifi always on except during the night while I sleep and occasional 3G usage while I'm out of the house
That's impressive! This is my result by now, and this is first full charge after flashing rom

7b76c4bc3275fc3d7f52fd26d522f1d9.jpg

f218f6574ca5a5519acacfec44fb7191.jpg

985022301152b6eb661450536b2d8121.jpg

1b506668b1cc1b1f19158b4c6a41bea4.jpg

Send from my Redmi Note 3 - kenzo

Do you use location service and autobrightness?
Anyway, very good results.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Hi.....got lag on redmi note 3 pro! First time to get so much lag.....
Did you have it immediatly after flashing?
What procedure you use for installing?
Did clear dalvik and cache?

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
hi all, since update my MI PAD loose wifi, it totaly bugs ... i can't connect it. any idea ?

Thanks =)

After upgrading from miui 7 global stable, the volume decreased when listening to Voice notes in whatsapp. someone else with the same problem or knows how to solve?

Enviado de meu Redmi 3S usando Tapatalk

Hey, guys! I've got a problem with wifi 5 ghz on my Mi Max Pro. It doesn't see 5 ghz at all. Is that a common problem on developers roms? The router Is Mi router mini

With my Mi 5 Pro, since the first 6.8/9 Rom (before it's work on 6.7 Rom), My 5 Ghz Band doesn't work with my Belkin AC1800.
I have to be on my 2.4 Ghz but on a Proximus Modem/router VDSL2 (Belgium), it's work with the 5 Ghz

Reactions: Vlago
With my Mi 5 Pro, since the first 6.8/9 Rom (before it's work on 6.7 Rom), My 5 Ghz Band doesn't work with my Belkin AC1800.
I have to be on my 2.4 Ghz but on a Proximus Modem/router VDSL2 (Belgium), it's work with the 5 Ghz

Thanks, bro. What a pity.! Tried it on my Redmi note 3 Pro - same result! 5 Ghz worked on stable, but since I've flashed 6.9.9., it's desappeared.

don't know if it's a bug.. in redmi note 3 pro version the fingerprint sensor work without adding the fingerprint.. it open the display

Mimax 32 updated from 6.8.25 and upon boot I get android.system.blabla stopped, file report, cancel then shows up again, looping. Had to revert back to 6.8.25

Anyone else have the problem? I saw someone say the zip file was corrupted but I don't think so. Should I try download again?

/s

Mine result with this rom looks great for me.Thank you.redmi 3 Pro.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-12-08-21-57-977_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-12-08-21-57-977_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    53 KB · Views: 284
  • Screenshot_2016-09-12-08-21-49-672_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-12-08-21-49-672_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    108 KB · Views: 270
Hello,
My Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (qualcomm) stuck on mi logo aster 2 Day of usage on this rom (Android 6) but I haven't accessoires to the recovery only fastboot mode.
Please help me, should I flash an official rom in fastboot mode ?
Thank you Xiaomi user for the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.