Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 355 91.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice I usually get 1,10-1,20hrs per 10% battery, it holds all the way down to 0%

Send from my Redmi Note 3 - kenzo

But i have root and very bad signal reception, and like 20+ apps

Thanks a ton. But i tried multiple times, but device reboots to the miui agreement page and then gets stuck with the find my device error. looks like i have to stay in LP for a while. else have to wait for a method to update for unofficial unlockers. but thanks for giving me a solution to try.

one question, i received official unlock permission way back in april or may, i dont remember correctly, is there a time limt for the unlock permission? or can i use the same permission now if i bite the bullet and update to MM officially. biggest issue is if i'm stuck with no unlock then i wont have eu rom. kindly advice.
Try flashing official LP, the best would be china dev and then try unlocking the phone. You need to enable both usb debugging and oem unlock. I think it would also be advisable to try the unlock on windows 10 and to install mi pc suite before unlocking. While pc suite is running, connect the phone to the pc and pc suite will automatically install the drivers. Uninstall any previously installed drivers before that

Official unlock permission doesn't expire but is supposedly limited to 1 device per month

A day? I have seen people with 3day battery life and 5+hrs SOT, me myself have 11hrs of SOT in 1,5days

I'm talking about mi4c.
Business use with both Sims active, calls, bt (car+mi band), Wi-Fi, gps, sync 2 mail acc + Gmail etc.... Normal phone use, not lab or tweaked high sot use.
For 3100mAh and 24h......hey?! I'm satisfied.

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

Set up right permissions and completely exclude app from battery saver. Then try again. If you didn't installed app from Google Playstore but pulled from miui cloud or local backup, then uninstall it and install from Google Playstore.

Sent from my 2014813 using Tapatalk
Hi, thanks for the feedback!

I have the battery safer option disabled and installed the app from the Play Store (i tried both, stable and beta group). I installed the phone from scratch (deleted data AND system). Weird. I read that some months ago some other MIUI did seem to have a serious BT stack issue in the first 6.0 release..

Screen on time is great battery consumption concept but it can't be used for comparison between different device even same device but difference users.
Too much factors which influence or moderate results.
As example, if i don't optimize device, have enabled xiaomi services in background, use for mostly playing games and surfing here and there. My battery would die in 3 hours Sot max.
If i don't use xiaomi services, mostly surfing, without playing games, my batery dies in 4 hour sot max.
And last extreme situation, current have stable rom with custom kernel tweaked by Kernel adiutor and Skynet complex script - battery mode, also enabled custom cpu hotplug for managing cpu cores usage. Freezed or uninstall majority xiaomi services. And using it mostly for surfing, Tapatalk, viber, WhatsApp.
My battery dies in 7 and half Sot hours max.
So, Sot on my device with 2200mah batery, can range from 3 hours to 7 and half hours.
All in all this can confuse alot off ppl which try to compare own sot to someone else's.
32f965223cd533b8ed903aaea68719e0.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: delboy
I'm talking about mi4c.
Business use with both Sims active, calls, bt (car+mi band), Wi-Fi, gps, sync 2 mail acc + Gmail etc.... Normal phone use, not lab or tweaked high sot use.
For 3100mAh and 24h......hey?! I'm satisfied.

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk
Sorry my bad... Didn't saw it

Reactions: skeleto
Hi, thanks for the feedback!

I have the battery safer option disabled and installed the app from the Play Store (i tried both, stable and beta group). I installed the phone from scratch (deleted data AND system). Weird. I read that some months ago some other MIUI did seem to have a serious BT stack issue in the first 6.0 release..

Then it's xiaomi side problem, when they fix the issue, then it would be solved on this roms. Could be related to Android baseline upgrade.
Friend had similar problems with going from kitkat to lolipop with official app for mi band 2.

Reactions: moritzn
Screen on time is great battery consumption concept but it can't be used for comparison between different device even same device but difference users.
Too much factors which influence or moderate results.
As example, if i don't optimize device, have enabled xiaomi services in background, use for mostly playing games and surfing here and there. My battery would die in 3 hours Sot max.
If i don't use xiaomi services, mostly surfing, without playing games, my batery dies in 4 hour sot max.
And last extreme situation, current have stable rom with custom kernel tweaked by Kernel adiutor and Skynet complex script - battery mode, also enabled custom cpu hotplug for managing cpu cores usage. Freezed or uninstall majority xiaomi services. And using it mostly for surfing, Tapatalk, viber, WhatsApp.
My battery dies in 7 and half Sot hours max.
So, Sot on my device with 2200mah batery, can range from 3 hours to 7 and half hours.
All in all this can confuse alot off ppl which try to compare own sot to someone else's.
32f965223cd533b8ed903aaea68719e0.jpg

Its the same with prime, even if u have a different battery and different clock on CPU.

Fixing it isnt the issue... if the EU version of this ROM can remove Chinese-specific crap, it should be able to remove this too. Amirite? This article has gotten traction on slashdot today too, hopefully Xiaomi will admit their wrongdoing (dont hold your breath).

About that, I recently read an article about analytics. Someone knows if it really is a bloatware?
Seems it can install apps or stuff, even Google can use it.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: severica25
gogua, are you speaking regarding this ROM version ?

Thanks
I have not installed this version, but previous and all lastest estables yes, and all run with Android auto in my seat leon mk3 my2016

fa0f4c8332c54b94dab0dda5a3bec182.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI5

add a quick transition from mobile data , in the preferred network type , and recovery in reboot

How did you freeze it? I have it in the running apps list but not in titanium backup list :(
In titanium backup it's shown by the name "analytics". Full package name is com.miui.analytics.
c81cef4ac86c4bf633123470b0b93aed.jpg
bfb6022404e5d4181f5c39d98e6915e8.jpg

I'm atm on miui 7 last stable version, so if you have newer rom analytics version could be different then mine 1.16.0

Reactions: MIUInewbie
add a quick transition from mobile data , in the preferred network type , and recovery in reboot
You have that setting allready in developer options. "agresive wlan to cellular handover". Test it.
If you meant on changing from mobile to wlan and vice versa.

hello, i like this room and i want give a feedback. may u can add enable Qualcomm's mpdecision Service ?? i think this can reduce battery usage.

hello, i like this room and i want give a feedback. may u can add enable Qualcomm's mpdecision Service ?? i think this can reduce battery usage.
You can flash it, it requires 1 minute. Imho, no need to add this.

sent from my Mi5

Status
Not open for further replies.