MIUI 8.2 7.1.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone having notification issues? - had some settings on IFTTT now the noficatons aren't coming through, which is preventing notifications on my pebble as well.
Device, lang?

does anyone knows the explicit name of the qfp backroundservice from fingerprint scanner? it eats a lot of battery at night. mi5s 3/64

Hello All

If you install this ROM (stable or weekly) on Redmi Pro please share your experience abou this rom for REDMI PRO

Reactions: Morvarid
Why is it that my SOT with mpdecision enabled,standard in latest builds!!!(2 cores only) is worse (3-4h) than without (4 cores,5-7h SOT)?! I installed GOVTUNER with battery life profile,and now my 4 cores are working,but much better battery life?! And an increased score in Antutu from 139000 to 150000!!!Is there a problem in my boot.img?! My device is MI5 64GB stable 8.1.9.0

Last edited:
Reactions: mnikolce
Redmi 3 Pro - wifi hangs and only plane mode can disable it, happened three times. When answer the call screen is not going black during the call :-(

[Changelog - China] MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 7.1.19 Changelog Preview: Remote Assistant, Gallery

All-new Remote assistant

For both users with MIUI Operating System, by entering your phone number to initiate Remote assistant. Despite the fact of long-distance, the Remote assistant feature will allow you to assist your friends/ family members for solving their device issues or to get assisted by your friends/ technical engineers.

Gallery - Added photo in Recent Album

Saved photos from Wechat, QQ, Weibo, etc. will be sorted into Recent albums, also, a notification appears at the top of the Gallery app panel showing the source of the recently saved photos.

Note: - Above features may not be included in xiaomi.eu roms.

Redmi Note 4 here, since upgrading I'm having data/LTE connection problems : I can't connect to the Internet unless I reboot, and it only lasts for an unknown duration.
I am having similar problems with Redmi Note 4, always says 3G or 'No Service' randomly.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Why is it that my SOT with mpdecision enabled,standard in latest builds!!!(2 cores only) is worse (3-4h) than without (4 cores,5-7h SOT)?! I installed GOVTUNER with battery life profile,and now my 4 cores are working,but much better battery life?! And an increased score in Antutu from 139000 to 150000!!!Is there a problem in my boot.img?! My device is MI5 64GB stable 8.1.9.0
How did u instal this GOVTUNER can u pls explayn i want to test it tnx.

Last edited:
Like other mi5 users are experiencing GPS is not fixed!

Please work on a solution.
For a lot of people this is critical....Inclusief me
I get a fix, but it's not so fast and steady as it used to be. Location: The Netherlands. I agree that gps is an issue on mi5.

1)Root your device(SuperSu) through TWRP,wipe cache/dalvik
2)reboot (takes a couple of minutes)
3) install Govtuner through TWRP,wipe cache/dalvik
4)reboot (takes a couple of minutes)
5)install through Play Store TERMINAL EMULATOR
6)In terminal,type su,then govtuner
7)choose 1,2 or 3 (1 recommended)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/an...mod-gov-tuner-project-29th-june-2016-t3407828

In Govtuner choose number 1 for best battery life and performance!!!

Reactions: Pletpetplet
Hello! I wanna clean all my phone. Wipe data system internal storage everything. Do it my phone brick? Do I lost my imei? İm using writed imei it can be lost?

puHu

How is possible, last stable rom for Redmi 3S on china xiaomi official site is V 8.0.3.0, and here is last V8.1.5.0 ?

What's with the screen turning black and white when closing the screen? It looses colours and then goes off.. u can see it in the icons.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Is there finnish (suomi) on redmi note 4? Because in mi forum it doesnt show but in here it says that finnish is included.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.