MIUI 8.2 7.1.12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
miui 8.1 in redmi pro dont work fine.. Problems whit gps, voicedetection,conexion apps failed, devloper opptions stoped...

@ingbrzy

My signature check is failed. What is the problem? Why its looking like that?

f1f7aaa9ed06f2efced1f133f3fa17a4.jpg

puHu

Last edited:
Is there finnish (suomi) on redmi note 4? Because in mi forum it doesnt show but in here it says that finnish is included.

All Xiaomi.eu ROMs come with a lot of community contributed translations. Check first post to make sure Finnish is included :)

Installing TWRP via Fastboot "fastboot boot twrp_ido.img" failed (message states "unlock device to use this comand). What do I do now? Ask Xiaomi for permission after all?

Thanks!
Sorry if you have ROM Eu, you should already installed TWRP, please verify exact number of ROM, then restart your phone into recovery for additional control

Scusa se hai la ROM Eu, dovresti già avere installato TWRP, verifica per favore numero esatto di ROM, poi riavvia il telefono in recovery per ulteriore controllo

I read that i can update from a previous weekly to the newest version by downloading the update manually and then install it with the updater app. But do i need to install all the versions in between or can i also skip updates?

Thank you soo much.

Can you tell me about zygote? It asked for root permission after update supersu 2.79 sr3. Is it left-over from Android development or malware im worry about it too.

puHu
google it..

Status
Not open for further replies.