MIUI 8.2 7.1.19/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
There is already any Rom Based on Android 7 for a Mi4S?
Looking for the Devices list I can see that Aqua is already on android 7, but than searching on the Rom links I can't find one for MI4S.

Thanks

Reactions: Robert Pfeilmayer
Hey! I'm new here. I unlocked and installed successfully miui eu dev 7.1.12. Now, I'd like to update. I already tried, in the updater i chose the zip I downloaded from here. After decrypting I tap the reboot now button. But twrp starts. What should I do? I deleted dalvik and cache but my system version is the same.

Sorry for my bad English.

Hey! I'm new here. I unlocked and installed successfully miui eu dev 7.1.12. Now, I'd like to update. I already tried, in the updater i chose the zip I downloaded from here. After decrypting I tap the reboot now button. But twrp starts. What should I do? I deleted dalvik and cache but my system version is the same.

What device? If Mi5 install directly from recovery

Reactions: junpet

Download ROM > Reboot to TWRP > Install ROM > Reboot to system

I wonder how you made 7.1.19 for Mi 5s, since there's no global beta version. I thought you mixed the china develop of Mi 5s and global beta for other devices previously. But this week the china develop hasn't been released for mi 5s(I found 7.1.12 here only)
Sorry, I didn't find an answer for this, maybe you already answered it somewhere.

Thanks for the great work.
With this release, I can use search in Google app again but :

1) Google app doesn't speak when it answers me.
2) In settings/app installed/Default/Assistance et saisie vocale (the last item),/Application d'assistance (The first item), it's impossible to select None. Laucher3 is automatically selected and there is no possibility to select None.

Have a nice day.

Ok. And I don't know if it's a known bug but using the search screen feature in the Google app, I have to go several times a day in settings/app installed/Default/Assistance et saisie vocale (the last item),/Application d'assistance (The first item) to use it.
If I don't do this, the buttons in the Google app settings to enable the search screen believe grey.

Just installed 7.1.19 on Mi5. As reported from changelog everything seems back to normal:
  • Gps fix is back to normal (very fast)
  • Mail push stopped syncing continuously draining battery
  • Google search/now does not FC
  • Chrome does no longer FC after finishing download
Let's check battery life in the next days...

Good job guys!

Last edited:
Known minor issues

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Ok. And I don't know if it's a known bug but using the search screen feature in the Google app, I have to go several times a day in settings/app installed/Default/Assistance et saisie vocale (the last item),/Application d'assistance (The first item) to use it.
If I don't do this, the buttons in the Google app settings to enable the search screen believe grey.

I installed the update for my Mi5S Plus now and have a bug.
The Facebook Messenger App is constantly crashing.

I use Google now on tap feature a lot and I don't have to do that... I always just long press the button for launch Google now.
Enable Google App/Launcher3 in autostart apps and try again...

MIUI was a revolutionary layer or fork to add innovative features and often advanced to Android stock but some time ago if it returned conformist and little revolutionary even leaving or ignoring important additions of Android stock and settle for adding features not important week to week, They should optimize the use of ram memory and battery expense, as well as better take advantage of our xiaomi hardware, add API like camera 2 and vulkan, the processing of photographs can improve, add gestures with the fingerprint reader, this would make MIUI Advance not adding unnecessary features, instead of adding things to the dumb should optimize and optimize what they already have.

When you release Nougat for Mi Max? I update to latest rom but it doesn't work well, I have big battery drain in stand-by and lags if compared to september release

What do you talking about ? The last update for Mi Max / Pro "xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAXPro_6.12.22_v8-6.0" work so fine for me. No any issues, good battery performance, Everything is AllRight.

Last edited:
I use Google now on tap feature a lot and I don't have to do that... I always just long press the button for launch Google now.
Enable Google App/Launcher3 in autostart apps and try again...

Done. But after a while, the buttons in the Google app settings to use the search screen feature become grey and I have to do the things described in my post to enable it again.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

How is the battery on MI5?
I am on stabel now and pretty good, but gps takes too long to fix

Any idea on how to fix broken network data ?
Wifi is fine, bu no 3G/4G after update.
Tried to reset APN, but it did not change anything.

Note 3 Pro SD

I have a question about gps notification icon. Is there a way to remove it or change to recognise when is "Searching for GPS" and "Location set by GPS" ?

Done. But after a while, the buttons in the Google app settings to use the search screen feature become grey and I have to do the things described in my post to enable it again.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Strange...for me Google App once enabled as default assist app it stays enabled and active all the time...including the settings below:
7b98aa244da77d94f4e11e2a37cf8d66.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.