MIUI 8.2 7.1.19/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
still no network data on Note 3 pro sd.

can you PLEASE look into this? Is there a way to get network connectivity on 3G/4G ?

GPS on Mi5 working better, finding sattelites and fix are OK, but accuracu is very bad (about 40-80 m)

Thanks ingbrzy for the gps optimization. I now have a fix in a few seconds and gps test shows a lot of green bars.

Thank you for the update. Has anyone installed update for Redmi Pro(omega)? I am interested in battery life, wallpaper carousel and sometimes freezes in Facebook and YouTube..

"Where is ROM for _____ "

Please read the full post of Ingbrzy !

Do not ask the same question like another one just before you..

Reactions: Ahaba
When you release Nougat for Mi Max? I update to latest rom but it doesn't work well, I have big battery drain in stand-by and lags if compared to september release

Reactions: bart69
To Mi5s Plus owners: Could You post a screenshot of Your SOT from this rom update?

On 7.1.12 I got 7h-7h 32min sot so I don't think is it a sense of changing, cause I didn't notice any problems with recent build.

Wysłane z mojego MI 5s Plus przy użyciu Tapatalka

still no network data on Note 3 pro sd.

can you PLEASE look into this? Is there a way to get network connectivity on 3G/4G ?
No problem with data on my RN3 pro.
Gallery needs location permission for work now - did not need it before?

No information about the sound's problem on Redmi 4 Pro/prime. Please could you fix this problem? Thanks

Sent from my Redmi 4 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: josito801
Status
Not open for further replies.