MIUI 8.2 7.1.19/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I have installed this ROM on a MiPad 2, and it works flawlessly.
However, I fixed Play Store error and it did a factory reset, and now the Themes app is missing from the home screen, and it's not found in the settings.
Do you have any idea how to restore it?

Thanks in advance, and keep the good work! :)

Hi everyone, after testing many miui rom, i find the best rom ever build for mi5, RR rom...I recommend this rom

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi everyone, after testing many miui rom, i find the best rom ever build for mi5, RR rom...I recommend this rom

How can you tell is the best rom ever? Did he Cooked for you? Did he wash your laundry's? Did he performed exceptionally in bed? I mean... c'mon... best rom ever for you or, for another mi5's? Are you refering only for the rom itself, or also about applications who came with he pure rom?

When you will propose to this rom?
Can I be your godfather?

Reactions: pittrich67
Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kate) 7.1.19. Is it normal usage of Android and Android System?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-24-11-29-45-864_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-24-11-29-45-864_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    163.2 KB · Views: 328
How can you tell is the best rom ever? Did he Cooked for you? Did he wash your laundry's? Did he performed exceptionally in bed? I mean... c'mon... best rom ever for you or, for another mi5's? Are you refering only for the rom itself, or also about applications who came with he pure rom?

Can I be your godfather?
Don't want to make a debate about it...I recommend that rom nothing more than...

Can I be your godfather?
Excuse me if my previous post look like I don't respect xiaomi.eu rom or users...
I used xiaomi.eu rom many times and I also respect the developpers work...
Cheers

I noticed in all English versions adding an event in calendar brings out the reminder option with „ago” (1 hour ago), when the correct adverb should be „before” (1 hour before [the event] ). Not really a bug, but it does bug speakers of English.

Reactions: pittrich67
I noticed in all English versions adding an event in calendar brings out the reminder option with „ago” (1 hour ago), when the correct adverb should be „before” (1 hour before [the event] ). Not really a bug, but it does bug speakers of English.
Gee, well spotted.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

mi5s sound is crackling in some cases with 7.1.20. didn't have this with 7.1.19. I will go back to .19 till next rom release.

Their is a bug with Redmi pro autorotation not working in video mode YouTube Facebook.....

Envoyé de mon Redmi Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

Can I be your godfather?
no, mi5 not mi5s ^^

no, mi5 not mi5s ^^

"best rom ever for you or, for another mi5's?" .... take a look again :) you probably didn't noticed that "comma"

... i was referring to Mi5 .. and I'm also interested to find the "best rom ever" for my Mi5.

Hi guys! İm using Xiaomi Mi5 64/3 version. İm using it with written IMEI. If I make clean all my phone I lost IMEI AND MEID? Pls help me. I wanna wipe
System
Data
Internal storage
Cust
Dalvik
Cache
All things.

Pls answer me quickly.

puHu

I still getting failed signature check and pussy now speaker check too what is the problem with my phone?

544db36972bb6360b0cd260aaf8e1f37.jpg

puHu

Why not add the Arabic language
I use this system which is wonderful but needs to Arabic language

You will add in the next release?

FOLLOW THIS GUIDE STEP BY STEP FOR UNLOOCK YOUR RDMI 4 PRO
1 After you have recived xiaomi SMS, download redmi 4 gobal rom 8.1.2 from xiaomi in your smartphone and flash this new ROM .zip using Updater app
http://en.miui.com/download-320.html
2 go to https://i.mi.com/ and disable your devices
3. Don't set up the Wireless network and Mi Account on first boot
4. After initial setup turn on Developer options, then turn on USB debugging and OEM unlocking
5. Reboot the phone
6. Set up the wireless network
7. Go to Developer options > Mi Unlock status and click on Add account and device then set up Mi Account using account Id (accept every pop-up)
8. Reboot into fastboot and try to unlock your phone by MI FLASH UNLOCK TOOL V1.1.0317.1
http://xiaomitips.com/download/mi-flash-unlock-tool/
enjoy

Last edited:
FOLLOW THIS GUIDE STEP BY STEP FOR UNLOOCK YOUR RDMI 4 PRO
1 Download redmi 4 gobal rom 8.1.2 from xiaomi in your smartphone and flash this new ROM .zip using Updater app
http://en.miui.com/download-320.html
2 go to https://i.mi.com/ and disable your devices
3. Don't set up the Wireless network and Mi Account on first boot
4. After initial setup turn on Developer options, then turn on USB debugging and OEM unlocking
5. Reboot the phone
6. Set up the wireless network
7. Go to Developer options > Mi Unlock status and click on Add account and device then set up Mi Account using account Id (accept every pop-up)
8. Reboot into fastboot and try to unlock your phone by MI FLASH UNLOCK TOOL V1.1.0317.1
http://xiaomitips.com/download/mi-flash-unlock-tool/
enjoy
And why post it in this thread?

Reactions: Wilderone

What is the intention behind your post? Why would you come to a ROM developer's thread to promote another? Everyone is here for the love of this ROM so please refrain yourself from stirring up the public conversation. We come here out of respect for the developers and a productive discussion to improve the next release.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

My bootloader is UNKNOWN. Why? What is the problem with my phone all things are wrong?? Pls anybody help me.

490ac2381f2913322a17158802691974.jpg

puHu

I can't understand, what is wrong with kenzo - got 1 day battery life and 4 hours SOT. With latest weekly + radon 3.6 kernel. Without radon timings just a little shorter.
Why so high usage of Android? On ido got 7 day battery life with 10 hours SOT. Ok, it's bigger screen by kenzo, more sensors, but... (screenshot by kenzo usage)
kenzo.png

My bootloader is UNKNOWN. Why? What is the problem with my phone all things are wrong?? Pls anybody help me.

490ac2381f2913322a17158802691974.jpg

puHu
On my Mi4s too is always been unknown and everything is working fine, so i don't think it is a problem

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Mario1944
Status
Not open for further replies.