MIUI 8.2 7.1.19/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fix is disabling LTE at all.. So it's not a real fix..

~Tapatalk Mi5~
yes i know that, but is better to live without LTE, and have s good battery life in stand by when Xiaomi dont resolved the issue..

Last edited:
I have found two bugs on this version on MI5 3 GB
When I try to put shortcut for battery on display, this is open for a millisecond then it is closed. If I go in settings, the long way, all working.
The second bug is related to calendar, after I put birthday in contacts, calendar imported them like the person born in september is now on 9 of january, the other born in may, june, july, moved to 5,6,7,January, so somehow change the month with the day.
Except that, for one day, 24 hours, of working, loss 17 percent of battery, 1h.50min of screen, but I liked a lot how it is the line on battery graph in standby, almost horizontal, so its a good battery life, even from the first use.
Also good battery life for me too. Recommend this build for users. Not found bugs for now.

It does not work customizing xiaomi headphones and equalizer with app google play music.
with the original miui everything works regularly
Dalvik and cache clean after each installation.
thank you

xiaomi mi 5pro 4/128
MIUI 8.2 - 7.1.20

Your query has been resolved but for the benefit of others and a reminder: -

As of 7.1.5 or later, now requires
Xposed v87
due to November Security patches.​

Also make sure you use the version developed for MIUI.

How are you able to install Xposed v87? When I try to flash using TWRP it shows an error stating that the zip is valid only for SDK23 and not SDK24 which is Nougat.

Every thing appears to be running smoothly on my Mi5S with 7.1.19 ...
So far nothing new on this new release, but appears quite stable.
Maybe the battery life has improved slightly, just a feeling....

I experience time to time a screen with no response (I cannot click or open anything).
I then have to lock - unlock it and then it goes back to normal, weird.

This issue remains extremely rare hence hard to repro.

Adrien

Last edited:
Reactions: sota01 and Margatto
Redmi Pro 64GB... battery drain is present in this release. Rom still performs very good though. Thanks!

Hi friends! I'm bit concerned with battery drain into my Redmi Note 4 Mtk (Nikel). I installed the .eu version 8.1.6.0 (MBFCNDI) and a bit confused with this number of 7.1.19/20. Is it the new version? I saw MIUI 8.2... If someone had installed it please share your opinion about autonomy and performance of Rn4. Thanks!

CHANGELOG

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Fix - Bluetooth earphones battery status error (01-17)

Home screen
Optimization - Swipe up to remove a task in Recents (01-18)

Weather
Fix - Error message didn't disappear when weather data appeared (01-17)
Fix - Font issues with temperature when weather data appeared (01-17)
Fix - Pictures turn blur in detail pages (01-17)

For MI5 Android 7.0:
Fixed - Chrome FC when file gets downloaded
Fixed - Google App/Launcher3 FC when searching
Fixed - Random Google App/Launcher3 FC
Optimized - GPS Fix

Notes:
MIUI 8 China Developer ROM 7.1.19 is the last update before Chinese Spring Festival Holiday. All releases suspended from Jan 22 to Feb. 5, 2017. Next version will be 7.2.9..

1. Update for Mi Max / Prime, Mi Note Pro, Mi 4c, Mi 4S suspended because we're making preparations for Android 7.0 beta testing.
2. Update for Redmi Note 2 and Redmi Note 3 suspended this week due to stability testing.
3. Some features for Mi 5 are delayed due to overall releases adjustment. We will handle it after Chinese Spring Festival Holiday. Thanks for your understanding.
link of mimax 32GB ad.

Every thing appears to be running smoothly on my Mi5S with 7.1.19 ...
So far nothing new on this new release, but appears quite stable.
Maybe the battery life has improved slightly, just a feeling....

I experience time to time a screen with no response (I cannot click or open anything).

Adrien
It happened to me when you long press home button... Just select Google app as assistant and it's fixed. To do that go to downloaded apps, bottom left, choose assistant, google app or launcher 3,it's the same. Hope it helps

Also good battery life for me too. Recommend this build for users. Not found bugs for now.
Battery is good but the synchronization is not working in gmail and whatsapp I need to open the app to receive message and notification. So it's probably the reason that battery life is good.

please read the 2nd post in this thread
which part ?

This one :

Some features for Mi 5 are delayed due to overall releases adjustment. We will handle it after Chinese Spring Festival Holiday. Thanks for your understanding.

???

Hi all,

since 9.1.20 Mi5 are all chrome download and Google app FC gone, but I've got no more three finger gesture for screenshot. Any suggestions?

Hi all,

since 9.1.20 Mi5 are all chrome download and Google app FC gone, but I've got no more three finger gesture for screenshot. Any suggestions?
It works fine for me. Have you enabled this:

35257afe8bbe51fc02311dcac2c67ba4.jpg

I made this screenshot by 3 fingers swipe gesture ;)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Yes I have...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-23-17-36-37-146_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-23-17-36-37-146_com.android.settings.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 331

Adrien
thats an older problem on mi5s. go into options, button settings, and set the home button to any function you want, then back again to none. then the lags are gone..

Battery is good but the synchronization is not working in gmail and whatsapp I need to open the app to receive message and notification. So it's probably the reason that battery life is good.

which part ?

This one :

Some features for Mi 5 are delayed due to overall releases adjustment. We will handle it after Chinese Spring Festival Holiday. Thanks for your understanding.

???
nope. bulletpoint 1.
update for mi max supended due to preperation for android N upgrade.

In latest stable version of mi5 when i have enable the double hit for screen then the touchscreen is not respond well

Regards

thats an older problem on mi5s. go into options, button settings, and set the home button to any function you want, then back again to none. then the lags are gone..

Related to non functioning Chinese "Smart assistant" app, if it is the default option!

7.1.19 Mi5s Plus SOT 1-1.5h worse than on 7.1.12 (6-7.31h vs 6h)

Wysłane z mojego MI 5s Plus przy użyciu Tapatalka

Downloaded 3 times, twice from Germany (one direct to phone, one to computer, once from USA to computer.
md5 checks out
MI5
TWRP 3.0.2-0
MIUI 8 7.1.12 Weekly

Every time same error, zip file is corrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.