MIUI 8.2 7.1.19/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter's Redmi 4 Pro has the same problem, sound cracking in videos recorded with Snapchat. We even tried not to yell, but it still cracks. I tried recording simultaneously with my Mi4c, no such crack. And daughter s phone is with Global ROM, not MIUI.eu - so I'd say it's the hardware somehow.

Are you sure? I can't find any Global Rom for Redmi 4 Pro/Prime (MARKW)

Is there any stable Rom for Mi 5s?

I haven't found any Xiaomi.EU Stables for Mi5S, check OP from time to time.
But I think that for a good couple of weeks we won't be getting anything new unless it has been already released by Xiaomi and the Team is on it already.

I hope tomorrow Android 7.0 for Mi4s not suspended.
Unfortunately next update will be in the 9 th february for every MIUI due to a break. So our Mi4s are going to wait at least two weeks more

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

SOMEONE KNOW IF OUR BROWSER CAN BE IMPORTED FAVORITE MARKERS AND ALSO CAN BE KEPT WITHOUT CONNECTION.
THANK YOU

Is it just me, or inear sound is very low?
I mean when talking with the phone (not speaker, earphones or any bt device).
Mi 5 64GB latest xiaomi.eu rom 7.1.20

Hi Guys,

I updated my rn3pro to this rom from first stable.
Problem:
Can't Login anymore. Lock Screen doesnt accept the swiftcode anymore. What can i do?
After restart, Update Starts again. Whats wrong?

@deja-vue

Using TWRP file manager delete
Code:
/data/system/gesture.key

And other .key files in that folder and reboot device. If still get prompt for pattern, just use a random version and you should be allowed in. Recreate your pattern in settings again.

Edit: Did you wipe data partition when flashing since coming from a different rom?

Last edited:
Reactions: deja-vue
Hi friends,

I am using this new version on my Mi5s 3/64, Spanish language, and the first time I launch the Google services crash, but no problems for now with it. The only bug I find for now is on the notification bar in Spotify's buttons, that looks this way. It was working fine on the previous version.

Thanks for the great job !
IMG_20170126_201238.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

P
@deja-vue

Using TWRP file manager delete
Code:
/data/system/gesture.key

And other .key files in that folder and reboot device. If still get prompt for pattern, just use a random version and you should be allowed in. Recreate your pattern in settings again.

Edit: Did you wipe data partition when flashing since coming from a different rom?
Perfect!!! Worked fine! Thanks you very much

Any one noticed any delay to get the screen on when the phone os locked? Mi mi5 tales like 1 second to get the screen on...

Another doubt that I have: when changing from stable to weekly ROMs, or the other way, can I do it like a normal update or is it necessary a full data wipe?

Hello, I need your help.
I have a xiaomi redmi note 3 5.5" 3GB Ram and 32GB Disk.

I bought the equipment in the gearbest, but the equipment came with an unofficial rom ...
I was reading on the net and everyone advised me to unlock the bootloader and install the twrp and a European rom.

That's what I did
I installed TWRP KENZO and rom xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_V8.1.1.0.MHOCNDI_v8-6.0.zip (i see that on xiaomi.eu)

In the end after installed I detected a problem, the phone only receives calls ... I can not do anything because it is always asking for a pin code ... I already tried the pin code that had before but does not work.

someone can help me??

Worst battery life, notifications don't always work (mail, Facebook, tapatalk), unstable and low-speed-wi-fi and when the phone ring first tone is quiet on my Redmi 3s . All this made me go back to 6.12.29

Status
Not open for further replies.