MIUI 8.2 7.1.19/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, is there anyway to update my Redmi Note 2 to android 6.0?
Officially no, unofficially yes, but they are still under development and with some bugs
d63880c18ddad08e7e1950c519da54b3.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Is there any guide in the forum? Anyway, should I suppose bootloader is already unlocked?

Don't know if there is any guide on this forum, check your device section.

I would not assume that the bootloader is unlocked and If it has been by the seller it is done unofficially.
Flashing Official rom will probably lock it again.

See the wiki I linked (for how to unlock bootloader and flashing official) or XDA forum for your device.
Note: - It is advised to be unlocked officially to flash xiaomi.eu rom.

Reactions: delboy
Officially no, unofficially yes, but they are still under development and with some bugs
d63880c18ddad08e7e1950c519da54b3.jpg

where did u find this rom?do u have the link?

Στάλθηκε από το Apollo μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Hi. Got this fake ROM on my friend's phone (xiaomi mi5s): Miui Global 8.0 Stable 8.0.10.0.0
How can I get this weekly on it? Don't remember how to install TWRP and so on... Didn't find the guide here.

Try official unlock directly from this fake ROM!
I do this and all went good with 2 mi5s purchased to GB.

where did u find this rom?do u have the link?

Στάλθηκε από το Apollo μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
there are some in xda, but as this is OT, if you want to ask me anything about these roms (advantages and disadvantages) send me a PM

Reactions: spdiv1972
I have problem with dual app viber. First app works fine, but on second app contacts are missing. Every permission is set ok :( i did not have that problem on previous versions.

Mi 5 on 7.1.20 eu

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Ask Xiaomi at en.miui.com
This Dev Team works with Firmwares released by Xiaomi.

what are you talking about? Maybe you did not understand. I said that here they suspended the update for Mi4S saying they are trying MIUI Android 7. Was wondering just how much longer necessary

(In fact, on the front page, it says so:
Update for Mi Max / Prime, Mi Note Pro, Mi 4c, Mi 4S suspended because we're making preparations for Android 7.0 beta testing. )

Last edited:
what are you talking about? Maybe you did not understand. I said that here they suspended the update for Mi4S saying they are trying MIUI Android 7. Was wondering just how much longer necessary
(In fact, on the front page, it says so:

Update for Mi Max / Prime, Mi Note Pro, Mi 4c, Mi 4S suspended because we're making preparations for Android 7.0 beta testing. )

And I repeat, the firmware MUST be released by Xiaomi, then it will be worked out by the Xiaomi.EU Team.
"They" is Xiaomi. Not Xiaomi.EU team. You see this is UNOFFICIAL Firmware. Until an OFFICIAL firmware is released what you think the team can work on?
If you want to know WHEN it is released ASK Xiaomi at en.miui.com
If you don't understand that I'll explain via Private Message in Italian.

Edit: the changelog bit that you edited in your message is taken FROM en.miui.com
So "we" is still Xiaomi, not Xiaomi.EU

Last edited:
On this night starting chinese new year. I hope Xiaomi to start on the next week to rolling out Nougat updates for our beloved devices. I have mi4c and i use xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_6.12.22_v8-5.1, great rom. Thank you Xiaomi, thank you xiaomi.eu developers, thank you all.

Happy New Year chinese people, wherever you are!

cny-happy-new-year-2017-ful.jpg

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_6.12.22_v8-5.1 working like a charm with my SBH52. I read my mi4c call log and SMS on my SBH52 small OLED display, i make phone calls directly from SBH52 call log. Missing radio FM module from mi4c is on my SBH52. ;)
I hope MIUI Nougat for Mi-4c to working fine with SBH52, like xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_6.12.22_v8-5.1. Good luck, fellas! ;)

I have an issue with my data connection on RedMi Note 4. Currently the Internet connection is activated in the second SIM card but unexpectedly after few days I find the data connection activated in the first SIM card where is no flat data usage and I'm loosing money. Please solve this because it is very annoying. Every day I have to check if the data connection is in the second SIM card. Thanks in advance. Paolo

I have an issue with my data connection on RedMi Note 4. Currently the Internet connection is activated in the second SIM card but unexpectedly after few days I find the data connection activated in the first SIM card where is no flat data usage and I'm loosing money. Please solve this because it is very annoying. Every day I have to check if the data connection is in the second SIM card. Thanks in advance. Paolo

I have forgotten to mention that my actual version is 7.1.19/20.

Reactions: Arquo
When does HMNote 2 come?

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2 mit Tapatalk

xiaomi forget all got rn2 ,no upgrades,no updates ,so I will forget xiaomi also as many others in official forum.......

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Xiaomi is working on stability for our device, so we must be patient to get something good.
For example, baseband p58 for our device has been leaked and it seems to improve battery when the phone is on idle.

Xiaomi is working on stability for our device, so we must be patient to get something good.
For example, baseband p58 for our device has been leaked and it seems to improve battery when the phone is on idle.

What does " stability " mean in this instance ?
Also , battery life when idle isn't the problem - it's when it's active !

Reactions: spdiv1972
What does " stability " mean in this instance ?
Also , battery life when idle isn't the problem - it's when it's active !

I'm getting tired of writing always the same thing.
Ask Xiaomi.
In this forum there are NO official developers from Xiaomi. No one here can answer these kind of questions.
Go to en.miui.com

And I repeat, the firmware MUST be released by Xiaomi, then it will be worked out by the Xiaomi.EU Team.
"They" is Xiaomi. Not Xiaomi.EU team. You see this is UNOFFICIAL Firmware. Until an OFFICIAL firmware is released what you think the team can work on?
If you want to know WHEN it is released ASK Xiaomi at en.miui.com
If you don't understand that I'll explain via Private Message in Italian.

Edit: the changelog bit that you edited in your message is taken FROM en.miui.com
So "we" is still Xiaomi, not Xiaomi.EU

Putting aside "who" should do this ROM with Android 7 for Mi4S and Mi4C, I just wondered if anyone has any idea when it comes out, and then, if that someone is kind enough to communicate it to those who are more igoranti like me .. ...
You could also say, "I do not know why it is not here that develop and have not communicated anything" ... or something .... but thanks anyway

... Moreover, it is not obliged to respond by force .... if you are tired do not answer

Reactions: sevda and Mymymi
Status
Not open for further replies.