MIUI 8.2 7.1.19/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your response, but I don't understand what you mean; have you tried to download the latest China Developer Version for the Mi Mix from the official site?

Maybe I'm wrong, but from the file name (lithium_images_7.1.20_20170120.0000.00_6.0_cn_3e8255257e) it seems that the latest version is 7.1.20.

Yes but as said earlier there were two versions 7.1.19 and 7.1.20 that corrected something china side so for some devices you have 7.1.19 and for others 7.1.20
For the MiMix you can download the 7.1.19 Xiaomi.EU from the link in the first post.

Yes but as said earlier there were two versions 7.1.19 and 7.1.20 that corrected something china side so for some devices you have 7.1.19 and for others 7.1.20
For the MiMix you can download the 7.1.19 Xiaomi.EU from the link in the first post.

Ok, just to be clear: on Xiaomi.eu we have some .20 firmware for some devices and not for the Mi Mix, on the official site we have the .20 firmware also for the Mi Mix, but the difference from the early .19 are not meaningful so there will not a .20 Mi Mix version on Xiaomi.eu. Right?

Allright. Just to be 100 % sure. Before I move on from Global Beta Dev 7.1.19 to Xiaomi.EU 7.1.20 what do I have to wipe excactly? Should I just perform a factory reset like TWRP suggests?
The easiest way: wipe all except external sd, than reboot to recovery and install xiaomi.eu. Of course that this will erase all your data - make backup first and put it to external sd.

Reactions: mnikolce
Hi all,

I have an issue with spotify app on 7.1.19 for Mi5s. when i open that app and turn off the screen, the app will close in 5 min. I allowed the app to open automatically on settings but it is still closed. what should i do? please advise me.

Also i dont have any problem like that with previous version of rom.

MI 5s cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hi all,

I have an issue with spotify app on 7.1.19 for Mi5s. when i open that app and turn off the screen, the app will close in 5 min. I allowed the app to open automatically on settings but it is still closed. what should i do? please advise me.

Also i dont have any problem like that with previous version of rom.

MI 5s cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
I think it's because android does a "clean memory" after 5 minutes. Try to lock it on memory and see if it works.

Reactions: Antonio.31
Please tell me, when is expected to announce a new version of the Weekly ROM for Mi4c?

Ok, just to be clear: on Xiaomi.eu we have some .20 firmware for some devices and not for the Mi Mix, on the official site we have the .20 firmware also for the Mi Mix, but the difference from the early .19 are not meaningful so there will not a .20 Mi Mix version on Xiaomi.eu. Right?

Precisely.

Please tell me, when is expected to announce a new version of the Weekly ROM for Mi4c?

Surely not for at least 10 days, then when Xiaomi officialy releases it it will arrive here modded by Xiaomi.EU

The official site says:

For MIUI China Developer/Alpha ROM:
On 20th, Jan: China Dev ROM update 7.1.20 will be released.
On 21st, Jan: China Alpha ROM update 7.1.20 will be released.
From 22nd, Jan to 5th, Feb: All China Dev/Alpha ROM updates will be suspended.
On 6th, Feb: All China Developer/Alpha ROM updates will be released as usual.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Question for mi5s owners, does this ROM fix the 4G/3G connection constantly jumping and disconnecting of the previous ROMs?

Hi all,

Sorry by advance if this was posted already but I don't find anything related.

I'm on MI5 and since I updated from 6.12.29 to 7.1.5 (basically from Marshmallow to Nougat), I have some huge slowness issue after a while, that is still present in this relead. I have to reboot to fix this but it comes back at some point.
Usually, issues are when using asynchronous search engine which display result as I write, or applications where I have to scroll (Google Inbox, Chrome, or even the Settings menu).

Do someone have any information about this ?
I never tried to wipe dalvik/cache when updating, maybe I should give it a try ?

Thank you, and thanks for the work done here !
Actually 6.12.29 was also Nougat
To your question: never had any lag since the very first Nougat, flashed every weekly since then with cache/dalvik wipe

Update 7.1.5 to 7.1.20 without cache/dalvik ... everything works perfectly for me on Mi5 with version 7.1.20 for 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.