Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 244 79.2%
  • NO

Votes: 64 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Updated from 6.12.22 on mi5s. Rooted with SU 2.79. I needed to reinstall Xposed. Everything seems to work properly. I will soon check battery behaviour. Nice job as always, thank you!

Redmi 4 pro, stable version, no led notificaton. Anyone Can confirm?

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

I think Google doesn't allow other package installer than their own, so Xiaomi can't use that with Global roms. That it why I wonder if it is wise to use it with EU rom.
Is that the reason for "uncertified device" in play store? That`s on my Mi4 but not on Mi 5 with same 7.1.5 eu rom

I'm on 6.12.29 weekly and have confirmed both sim 1 and 2 working with 4G in most countries I visit.(I work in the travel industry)

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

Is that the reason for "uncertified device" in play store? That`s on my Mi4 but not on Mi 5 with same 7.1.5 eu rom
I don't know. You just can't pass CTS test without Googles propiertary packageinstaller and thus use Google apps legally (I mean device manufacturers). I don't remember if this change came with Nougat introduction about a year ago.

I don't know. You just can't pass CTS test without Googles propiertary packageinstaller and thus use Google apps legally (I mean device manufacturers). I don't remember if this change came with Nougat introduction about a year ago.
Thanks, will see how the things go with next weekly
Anyway if Xiaomi`s installer is the reason and it`s present also in Mi5 rom it doesn't seem to affect N based MIUI version, they said the new installer was included after negotiations with google...

It`s interesting to see if there are others with Uncertified status in play store settings after flashing latest weekly

On 7.1.5 and 6.12.29 my SIM 1 doesnt connect to data at all but on SIM 2 it connects well and it has 4G connection as well. On stable 8.1.7 they both work great. Any idea why SIM 1 does that?

Thanks, will see how the things go with next weekly
Anyway if Xiaomi`s installer is the reason and it`s present also in Mi5 rom it doesn't seem to affect N based MIUI version, they said the new installer was included after negotiations with google...
Oh ok :) Of course if they have permission from Google then it is no problem.

Kenzo
Work fine with xposed v87 miui edition
Gmail fc on startup, cant lauch google maps, cant make long screenshot on chrome.
Game speed bootser not found in security app.
Screenshot_2017-01-08-01-46-21-570_com.miui.securitycenter.png
Search on website of search app not work, it only show baidu icon and blank page.
Screenshot_2017-01-08-01-45-38-251_com.android.quicksearchbox.png

I need help flashing this ROM please. My device is Mi4 LTE. I was on EU weekly and decided to try global stable ROM. Flashed global stable via fastboot update. Didn't like the ROM. I want to get back to EU weekly. Just checked and I think my bootloader is locked. Can someone confirm from this screenshot?

Attachments

• bootloader.jpg
    bootloader.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 393
I need help flashing this ROM please. My device is Mi4 LTE. I was on EU weekly and decided to try global stable ROM. Flashed global stable via fastboot update. Didn't like the ROM. I want to get back to EU weekly. Just checked and I think my bootloader is locked. Can someone confirm from this screenshot?

Yeah you successfully re-locked the bootloader. Why did you choose "clean all and lock" flashing option in MiFlash?
Anyway once you have got permission for unlock BL then you can unlock the same device any time...

Working fine on my Mi 5, except one thing: Google app force closes after every search. Worked fine on latest stable.

Yeah you successfully re-locked the bootloader. Why did you choose "clean all and lock" flashing option in MiFlash?
Anyway once you have got permission for unlock BL then you can unlock the same device any time...

I am new to flashing ROMs, I read everything 10 times before I do anything and ask for help if I am unsure of anything. I chose "clean all" flashing option, not "clean all and lock". I was very careful not to make that mistake. After flashing the ROM I did get an offer for OTA update to newer version which I accepted, maybe something happened there. Anyway, this is the first time i checked to see if my bootloader is unlocked. As I sad, I was on EU weekly before this but had issues that I wanted to see if were present on global ROM. And they are. So I decided to go back to EU. Just not yet, as it seems. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.