• YES

Votes: 244 79.2%
  • NO

Votes: 64 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I get this using Google app :

java.lang.SecurityException: COLUMN_LOCAL_FILENAME is deprecated; use ContentResolver.openFileDescriptor() instead
at android.app.DownloadManager$CursorTranslator.getString(DownloadManager.java)
at android.app.DownloadManager.getUriForDownloadedFile(DownloadManager.java)
at com.google.android.apps.gsa.staticplugins.l.w.a(SourceFile:309)
at com.google.android.apps.gsa.staticplugins.l.w.ba(SourceFile:274)
at com.google.android.apps.gsa.staticplugins.l.w.aZ(SourceFile:242)
at com.google.android.apps.gsa.staticplugins.l.i.k(SourceFile:23305)
at com.google.android.apps.gsa.bloblobber.services.BlobDownloadedService.onHandleIntent(SourceFile:1089)
at android.app.IntentService$ServiceHandler.handleMessage(IntentService.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java)

Any idea ?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk
Reported known nougat MIUI issue caused by searching anything in Google App

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Looping
where you got that warning? post screenshot..
Hi, it`s in play store settings page
Screenshot_2017-01-08-22-23-19-016_com.android.vending.png
And that`s what Googles say when you tap on it
Screenshot_2017-01-08-22-23-57-737_com.android.browser.png

I need help flashing this ROM please. My device is Mi4 LTE. I was on EU weekly and decided to try global stable ROM. Flashed global stable via fastboot update. Didn't like the ROM. I want to get back to EU weekly. Just checked and I think my bootloader is locked. Can someone confirm from this screenshot?
As of my best knowledge there is no locked bootloader on any Mi4, have seen posts on en.miui.com moderators confirming that so you can safely ignore what fastboot check says and try to flash twrp, you should be successful
I`ve done this several times on my Mi4 LTE and no lock whatsoever

Just updated from 6.10.13 using ZCX twrp, wipe cache/Dalvik, installed superSU 2.79 and all works great without losing any data.

Reactions: Marko94
Use this ROM with my Mi5 everything works well but can't root it when I use SuperSu 2.79 I get only a boot loop any ideas

Gesendet von meinem MI 5 mit Tapatalk

Use this ROM with my Mi5 everything works well but can't root it when I use SuperSu 2.79 I get only a boot loop any ideas

Have you an old version of xposed installed by any chance?

I have working theory that xiaomi, have updated security patches that effect which version of xposed that can be used.

Reactions: densen
Have you an old version of xposed installed by any chance?

I have working theory that xiaomi, have updated security patches that effect which version of xposed that can be used.
THX for the hint.
I uninstalled Xposed and after that it works

Gesendet von meinem MI 5 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: graw2
Only in India with Jio network

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Well I am from India and using Jio gonna test it tomorrow then, btw I am on LineageOS so I'll have to wipe system and install MIUI and I wanted to ask if I'll have to flash the 6.11.10 before installing the latest update or the hardbricking thing is fixed and I can directly update? And thank you so much to @ingbrzy and @graw2.

Installed no problem so far :) will be using it for another week :) rooted again :) MI MIX
Cheers :)

Unlimited free storage is available for every device. If you mean unlimited original quality then I hope this is not forum for warez, it is not a free feature.
Okey sorry... Only have this feature integrated in 6.12.22 (unlimited original quality) and I want how to do it... But i know it is not forum for it

Clock widget still not working / updating with system time.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Ever since I installed this (moving from MI5 6.11.10) my apps have an app icon badge in the notification bar no matter what, whether I have the setting enabled or not. Is this a bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.