• YES

Votes: 244 79.2%
  • NO

Votes: 64 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello every one!
Mi5 Russian language. When installing 6 12 29 or 7 1 5 I see that. In both ROM LTE periodically falls off-after few minutesw working

Attachments

• Mi5flash.jpg
    Mi5flash.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 407
I tried updating my redmi 3s from 6.8.25, but now when it starts it only shows the mi logo briefly and then nothing happens. This way entering the recovery mode is impossible. I tried reinstalling using fastboot and adb tools, but my bootloader is locked and I didn't turn on the usb debugging in dev. options. Any ideas?
Flash official dev or stable ROM with edl/fastboot, unlock the official way, flash TWRP, flash weekly. Indepth info: https://www.reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/wiki/index/

Sent from my Redmi 3S

Hello every one!
Mi5 Russian language. When installing 6 12 29 or 7 1 5 I see that. In both ROM LTE periodically falls off-after few minutesw working
Try to turn off a LOG saving in TWRP. If this will not be helpful - try to upgrade a TWRP to a newest version.

Sorry to say but: WORST MIUI EVER!
GPS takes ages , 4g issues, slower overall, etc etc etc..
(yes I did a factory reset)

Thx for al the good work in the past, but this version sux.
To lazy to downgrade so I hope next update will fix stuff.

Keep up the good work! Thx in advance!

Can anyone tell me if the LTE issue on mi5s will be solved on next dev release? I prefer to wait instead of downgrading. Thanks in advance

Reactions: Mello03
GPS seems to be better than the previous version but still probably not so good as with MM. Thanks!

Downgraded to 6.12.1 and have got GPS working again on my MI5. Will stick to this version until GPS is not fixed for the Android 7 version of the ROM.

Flash official dev or stable ROM with edl/fastboot, unlock the official way, flash TWRP, flash weekly. Indepth info

Sent from my Redmi 3S
Thanks, but the problem is that the mi logo only shortly appears and and then the screen goes black with everything I do. This way I cant enter the EDL even with the fastboot tool.. I guess I can still unlock it with fastboot mode and then try to use the other fastboot options to flash? But I still have to wait to get the unlock permission from Xiaomi. Because now i can't find my device when it's in fastboot mode.

Sorry to say but: WORST MIUI EVER!
GPS takes ages , 4g issues, slower overall, etc etc etc..
(yes I did a factory reset)

Thx for al the good work in the past, but this version sux.
To lazy to downgrade so I hope next update will fix stuff.

Keep up the good work! Thx in advance!
wow..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hi. Ive a cyanogenmod and i want to go to the lasstest xiaomi.eu developer, i wipe all (data, system, cachek, dalvik, internal storage) and next I installed the xiaomi.eu zip, but when i will do power off to restar it says "no OS installed, are you sure". Any solutions?'

Hi, I would like to participate in language translating for Bahasa Melayu. How can I do it?
Had lots of friends who love to use custom roms but doesnt know English at all, hopefully can contribute something in the future.

Help me plz, i can't root mipad with twrp.

Gửi từ MI PAD 2 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Xiaomi mi 5s plus. After the firmware update has stopped working 4g (LTE) network in Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.