7.1.8.0 Unlock And Problem With Install Xiaomi.eu

Skubi

Members
Dec 24, 2014
I have installed kenzo_global_images_V7.1.8.0.LHOMICL_20160129.0000.14_5.1_global_9706e12561 by MiFlash and after install 1st boot I go to flashboot and unlock bootloader. After command fastboot oem unlock-go phone is restarting to MIUI. I copy Xiaomi.eu rom and I boot again to fastboot for install TWRP by commands:
  • fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
  • fastboot boot twrp.img
after this I simply click install and choose Xiaomi ROM: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_6.6.23_v8-5.1.zip

I choose do not install SuperSu and reboot.

Phone is restarting. Mi logo appears and disapear twice and phone is down. When I try to boot the same situation.

I turn on phone to fastboot and phone is locked again.

Can anyone help me with this?! What I'm doing wrong? I have no idea...

Well u try a clean flash all now, and note first boot up takes 10-20mins u got to wait.. Do not reboot again in middle..

Well u try a clean flash all now, and note first boot up takes 10-20mins u got to wait.. Do not reboot again in middle..
I did a full wipe. It attempts to boot, but goes straight to black screen and flashing red LED like the edl mode.

Ok flash a china dev rom using miflash tool miui 7 and then try to get the twrp frm thr.. Chk if ur system whn connected to fastboot detects the device
U have not installed the recovery properly

I have the same problem. It's driving me crazy. Did you find a solution to this problem?
Yes I was able to get everything to work. Before you flash through twrp open the miui 8 rom zip file:
Inside firmware-update
delete emmc_appsboot.mbn

Then flash the ROM through twrp. If that file stays, then it relocks the bootloader and causes bootloop. I did this and it worked totally fine. Since then I've gotten permission to officially unlock the bootloader which is good because otherwise you have to delete that
emmc_appsboot.mbn for every update that comes out.