MIUI 9 7.10.12/13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, mi4c 2/16: rom install ok (download rom, backup from twrp and then dirty install, without any wipe). I will test battery drain and system apps next days. Security scan FC too.

Redmi Note 4 SD > no auto-flash for camera, security scan crash at 100%...
All the rest works great!
Thank you! :D

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4X mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: UngvariJanos
Can i delete the Wallpaper Carousel? I Dont find the App or the Folder.

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk

Hello, I have an Redmi note 3 pro, but if I update to this version like usually from TWRP the screen goes black...With the previous version it happened the same and i have to reverse to 7.9.14? what im I doing wrong?

It seems that many Kenzo users having problem upgrading to the last Dev ROMs (7.9.21 & 7.10.12), maybe it has something to do with file
'emmc_appsboot.mbn' (edited 2017-10-17 : confirmed, flashing this file fix this problem, but please read the post and guide carefully).

(Read here for details : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/solved-cant-reboot-to-recovery-from-os.41559/#post-387445).

Xiaomi.eu started removing this file since ROM 6.11.17 to protect people who unlocked their Bootloader UN-OFFICIALLY from getting bootloop.

So if you unlocked the bootloader OFFICIALLY, try flashing that file to the latest (you can get it from MIUI ROM) or use the file I shared in that thread above (I'm using file from MIUI ROM 7.9.21) and had no problem upgrading to 7.10.12

Confirmation :
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-10-12-13-14.41877/page-28#post-390764
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-10-12-13-14.41877/page-30#post-390851

Last edited:
Question: the xiaomi.eu roms, can they be locked and used with android pay, banking apps etc?
I really want to try your roms! do they have OTA app updating? or do you have to flash every update?

Question: the xiaomi.eu roms, can they be locked and used with android pay, banking apps etc?
I really want to try your roms! do they have OTA app updating? or do you have to flash every update?
The ROM don't need to lock and it is gotten upgrading in time by OTA or manually. I can conferm the Android Pay and other finance apps work properly and without dance with tumburine. :D

Last edited:
Not bad for Redmi Note 4X MTK...
21b6875ba6d97d2b651f1252bb7af173.jpg

redmi note 4x. How can we improve the sound quality? The sound quality of miui 8 was very good. miui 9 sound quality sucks too. do you have friends to help? I am very happy if this is corrected in the next update. Thanks....

Clean install to Mi Note Pro.
All fine, except security app. Crash after run it.
Please fix it

Hello l tryed to install on my redmi note 2 but TWRP brings an error. Is this ROM unflashable?

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2 mit Tapatalk

It's a great update! I very like it.
Improved a email app, now I can delete letters with swype.
Sound in my hearphones was most gorgeous! I'm so like it.
Battery life was much more strong, like 5 hours screen, with lte and GPS.
I'm very happy! Eaaah! Thank you, developers!

Reactions: Adeolu
после обновления не нажимается в трех точках только после перезагрузки в первые минуты

Attachments

• siY0Ce2VhRo.jpg
    siY0Ce2VhRo.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 494
  • whuRIAiKucQ.jpg
    whuRIAiKucQ.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 475
Status
Not open for further replies.