MIUI 9 7.10.12/13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Mi4 its missing MIDROP and Qr/Barcode scanner, on Redmi Note 2 missing Qr/Barcode scanner.

I said that I had no problems with that. On all firmware.

No special sensors or any garbages nothing should be.
Update came through OTA, that is for my model, nothing else can be. I updated and got this one.
Before that, everything worked perfectly, unlocked from the first time.
The problem with fingerprint in case of update via OTA was written many time.

Since MiUi 9 the Sound Output is lower and not only the speaker, its also via BT to music boxes and also calls.
My notification led doesn't work anymore!
Only when charging Led is working but nothing else! No LED for missed calls or any Messengers!
I hate it!
Next prob is that I have fine network signal but people are calling me and then they text me and say that my phone is off.
What's going wrong?
Should I do a full wipe and flash again?

I didn`t see.
So, If I update from OTA I`ll get the problem with fingerprint or with something else ?
The navigation buttons can't work, the modem is lost (seldom but it can) autolight, mi account etc. Download from server full ROM and dirty install will be better in most happens
:D

Reactions: dyukov
Since MiUi 9 the Sound Output is lower and not only the speaker, its also via BT to music boxes and also calls.
My notification led doesn't work anymore!
Only when charging Led is working but nothing else! No LED for missed calls or any Messengers!
I hate it!
Next prob is that I have fine network signal but people are calling me and then they text me and say that my phone is off.
What's going wrong?
Should I do a full wipe and flash again?
I can guess that full wipe wouldn't help you. I think you have to wait a new update.

Reactions: teo_xrn3
Guys, I'd like to know wait a new update or not until the end Congress of the Communist party of China?:D:);)

The developers aren't respond for your devices and your actions!
YES, but if updates come independently through OTA, then there should not be any problems. And if there are problems then we don`t need via OTA, we will download updates from the forum.

YES, but if updates come independently through OTA, then there should not be any problems. And if there are problems then we don`t need via OTA, we will download updates from the forum.
There is no difference if you upgrade via OTA or manually.. It's same file and same result..

Reactions: dyukov
Already unlock bootloader and install TWRP in my Mi Max Pro. How to Factory Rest the phone? If I do factory reset, do I need to unlock bootloader again? Is the TWRP still there?

Choosing cleaner settings in security app makes crash
36764c15706950f21ce4b69ba757d061.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Guys, I'd like to know wait a new update or not until the end Congress of the Communist party of China?:D:);)
Miui.com is already having update 7.10.19 China ROM go through their usual wringer, so we should expect similar updates for EU roms.

Status
Not open for further replies.