MIUI 9 7.10.12/13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much and great work, as always!

Is it possible to deativate the Security tool "test network" (or at least the notification). The Notification is annoying (and I cant disable it) and the option is useless (if you use other tools for that purpose).

Reactions: Lihoj
Finally. Serbian language is back. Thanks to developer team. Good work.

Послато са Redmi Note 3 уз помоћ Тапатока

Note 3 prime pro wont start after install. AGAIN

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

i'm on redmi 3s, appreciate this amazing works..
in this download, i notice 'firmware update' folder but not recognised in the updating recovery process.
am I missing something about firmware update?

thanks in advanced..

I have some problems with my Redmi Pro, when playing music with earbuds or bluetooth headphones after a little while its stops playing and i have to reach for my Phone to press play again. The song where it stops gets set to the beginning and does not play. Also when i remove the earbuds or loose connection with bluetooth it should NOT continue playing a song on the Phone speaker...yet it does. I have all these problems after installing this ROM. Could you look into it? or perhaps its already know?

I have some problems with my Redmi Pro, when playing music with earbuds or bluetooth headphones after a little while its stops playing and i have to reach for my Phone to press play again. The song where it stops gets set to the beginning and does not play. Also when i remove the earbuds or loose connection with bluetooth it should NOT continue playing a song on the Phone speaker...yet it does. I have all these problems after installing this ROM. Could you look into it? or perhaps its already know?
Hello,

For problem with music stopping playing, I resolved issue by using Settings - Battery & Performance - Power - App battery saver, there choosing music app that is causing problem and setting "No restrictions".

For continuing playing on speaker, I cannot help

Regards

Reactions: Sebastian3231
Battery consumption once calibrated

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk

Really nice. But how do you calibrate the battery? Is there a way to do so?
Also, in mine, the Awake (Despierto in yours) is always ON, so it's always awake. There has to be something strange in my phone to have this.

Do a very good job thanks. I wonder why for mi5s with global stock rom and the .eu fingerprint reader works badly while with the lineage OS works fine there is no way to make it work the same? It's not a criticism but just a tip..

[Fate un buonissimo lavoro grazie. Mi chiedo come mai per il mi5s con rom global stock e la .eu il lettore di impronte funziona male mentre con la lineage OS funziona egregiamente non c'è il modo di farlo funzionare uguale? Non è una critica ma solo un consiglio..]

Hello,

For problem with music stopping playing, I resolved issue by using Settings - Battery & Performance - Power - App battery saver, there choosing music app that is causing problem and setting "No restrictions".

For continuing playing on speaker, I cannot help

Regards
Thats already a big help, thank you very much!!

I have difficulties with one hand mode gesture. It works once on ten tries. Assigning a fingerprint is also tricky (Mi5/32GB).

Reactions: dyukov
The answer is given in the Mi Pad 2 and the Mi Pad 3 thread. You were there. Either you cannot read or you just ignore it. :(
I forgot the answer tbh. They lack resources to build roms for these particular devices? What about security patches?

Whatsapp front flash gets OK but photo is taken after white screen turns off. This bug persists since number one rom of miui9.

Open bug threat on xiaomi forum... But still no response till today.

I mean toggle for statusbar, not home screen
Like below:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-17-18-07-58-709_com.UCMobile.intl.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-17-18-07-58-709_com.UCMobile.intl.png
    121.6 KB · Views: 384
Status
Not open for further replies.