MIUI 9 7.10.12/13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just upgraded few days ago my device:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G/LTE
from Miui v5 to stable version : Miui v8.1 .
So far looks and feels very good and much better then my previous rom.
Thanks for your work !!

Reactions: jc rey
I have some problems with my Redmi Pro, when playing music with earbuds or bluetooth headphones after a little while its stops playing and i have to reach for my Phone to press play again. The song where it stops gets set to the beginning and does not play. Also when i remove the earbuds or loose connection with bluetooth it should NOT continue playing a song on the Phone speaker...yet it does. I have all these problems after installing this ROM. Could you look into it? or perhaps its already know?
I was having similar issue when I dirty flash. I resolved it by a clean flash. Now my redmi pro is smooth and performance is great.

On redmi pro with 7.10.12 rom ,the weather app stopt working (it worked for 3 days) no settings changed, error is: ''can't connect to network'' I have location enabeld in battery saving mode and I'm on 4G and also on wifi . No succes .I freezed the stock weather app with ''rootappdelete '' app and downloaded the Weather M8 app from playstore and that's working fine . Very strange ??? I also noticed a drop in 4G and wifi connectivity sometimes , this slows the phone down . It happens mostley using facebook ,downloading or browsing internet.

Hello guys i'm facing issues with the photo editor in galery here belong are the logs (editor crash everytime when trying to save modifications)

java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()
at android.os.AsyncTask$3.done(AsyncTask.java)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:354)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:223)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:242)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1133)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:607)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:760)
Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: Permission Denial: writing com.google.android.apps.photos.contentprovider.impl.MediaContentProvider uri content://com.google.android.apps.photos.contentprovider/0/1/content%3A%2F%2Fmedia%2Fexternal%2Fimages%2Fmedia%2F23848/REQUIRE_ORIGINAL/NONE/2003363694 from pid=24307, uid=10031 requires the provider be exported, or grantUriPermission()
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java)
at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel(DatabaseUtils.java)
at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionWithFileNotFoundExceptionFromParcel(DatabaseUtils.java)
at android.content.ContentProviderProxy.openAssetFile(ContentProviderNative.java)
at android.content.ContentResolver.openAssetFileDescriptor(ContentResolver.java)
at android.content.ContentResolver.openOutputStream(ContentResolver.java)
at android.content.ContentResolver.openOutputStream(ContentResolver.java)
at com.miui.gallery.editor.photo.utils.IoUtils.openOutputStream(IoUtils.java)
at com.miui.gallery.editor.photo.utils.IoUtils.openOutputStream(IoUtils.java)
at com.miui.gallery.editor.photo.app.DraftManager.export(DraftManager.java)
at com.miui.gallery.editor.photo.app.PhotoEditor$10.doExport(PhotoEditor.java)
at com.miui.gallery.editor.photo.app.ExportFragment$ExportTask.doInBackground(ExportFragment.java)
at com.miui.gallery.editor.photo.app.ExportFragment$ExportTask.doInBackground(ExportFragment.java)
at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(AsyncTask.java)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:237)
... 3 more

Can someone help please ?

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hello. and thanks for your work.
I am updated my Xiaomi MI 4C last Sunday. GPS and battery not works correctly. GPS only view one satellite and the batery drains very fast. It is normal? Thanks you for advance.

Does anyone know how to maintain lock style in themes app? My lock style preference always resetted by security app even when I add the themes app to exception. Its annoying to set it again everytime I optimize my phone. In miui 8, I dont even have to add exception and my lock style preference always remain the same. Can I considered this as bug? Please fix it next update. Thanks

Will this mod work on Eu rom on Redmi 4x? ( ... ) It's has some improvements for camera.
I have tried it and I can say it works at least for this one Exposure Time, Focus, White Balance, ISO without losing the Scene mode

Antivirus scan crash on Mi Max 2...

Anyone incur in the same problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-17-20-52-42-881_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-17-20-52-42-881_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 389
MIUI 9 7.14
When the security scan runs, the application stops and you can not do it

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-17-15-40-44-936_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-17-15-40-44-936_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 453
It seems that when you select France as your région, volte is not accessible anymore... Everything fine if I select India as my region!...

Device is HM4X Santoni.

Can you help?

Thx for your work!!!

Redmi 4x color leds are not working for me. They never did, neither in the last version, always white. That’s my only issue so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.