MIUI 9 7.10.12/13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi thank you for remember about the Redmi Pro guys I was starting to think it was reaching EOL already.

Everything seems to be working fine, very fluid can't comment on battery drain yet. I have lost 4% in 32 minutes so far ( updated last night, removed from charge this morning) how ever I do have my brightness set to full and was taking photographs.

I have a question for miui users rather than Dev team though.

Is there a modified version of the default launcher that adds icon sorting? I think I can deal without an ap draw if I could sort things alphabetical. Thank you.

mi4c phone does not turn on after firmware,
I tried several times 7.10.12 and 7.9.21, I had to roll back to version 7.9.14

Reactions: martynovod
I understand that on some mi4c this firmware is successfully installed, but on my - this is the second firmware with which mi4c does not start!
Followed the advice from the last branch - downloaded again, recorded and installed. All the same, the phone does not start!
I do everything according to the instructions in the header for installation through TWRP.
TWRP 3.1.1-1, mi4c 3/32 white, the latest working version 7.9.14.
I'm very frustrated!

Flash with fastboot this twrp 3.1.1.0 https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634793208 , wipe cache, dalvik&cache. Instal rom, wipe dalvik&cache. Reboot to recovery than reboot to system.
Enjoy. :)

Thanks for the great work. I just installed this latest ROM on my RedMi Pro and it is working very well. Performance is better than previous version. Keep up the good work guys.
Does it have face unlock like miui pro ROM?

MI5, Update app crash at open. Deleting data works fine. If anyone has this problem it is easy solve it. Thanks ingbrzy

There was no update app crash at open app mentioned. Original issue is crash when choose update package from recent.

Could you pls try this method if it works at you: Open updater app > Tap on 3 dots in the upper right corner > Choose update package > select rom.zip via DocumentsUI recent window like this:

06da71853ef0fbe4d00517fc66a5d82e.jpg

Hay quá. Suốt từ bản 7.6.8 bị delay đến giờ, bản 7.10.12 mới hỗ trợ HMNote4 (tức bản Redmi Note 4 / 4X with Mediatek Helio X20)
Quá ngon!
Thanks Developers Team !

No Mi drop in toggles?

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Mi5 has Mi Drop toggle but if it is not available for your device then just install new Mi Drop 1.4.6 app from here
It will updated existing Mi Drop app and after that you can enable Mi drop for sending/receiving files easily by this way:

69154c273b688e53376c8ad511baf3ac.jpg

Reactions: mnikolce
This looks awesome.... :) >>> Fix - Auto brightness getting too dark compared to the previous version (10-10) >>

There was no update app crash at open app mentioned. Original issue is crash when choose update package from recent.

Could you pls try this method if it works at you: Open updater app > Tap on 3 dots in the upper right corner > Choose update package > select rom.zip via DocumentsUI recent window like this:

06da71853ef0fbe4d00517fc66a5d82e.jpg
For me it always crashes at that point. It only works if I use the explorer and find the file itself. It worth noting though that I moved the file from download to the root of sdcard.

Reactions: graw2
Problem with Mi Mix 2:
- Open an App (me used Newsbin)
- Push short the ON/OFF button to go to sleep
- Wake Up and unlock the device via Fingerprintscanner button

---> Softbuttons and Status Bar are disappeared. A touch on the display does not bring them back, you need to make another action (click on a link or something)

Thats not nice and the behaviour changed. In 7.9.22 this worked without problems. Statusbar and Softbuttons were present.

//Edit: After deactivation of the option to lock or unlock via smartcover the Mix 2 is again working correct.

Last edited:
Do you know if Xiaomi are planning to upgrade Redmi 4 Prime/Pro to Nougat?
I don't understand their strategy. It should be easy because Redmi 4X note it is exactly the same, only the screen size is different. It is a shame that they discriminate some devices! That's the type of behavior that makes them loose clients.
Maybe they are going directly to Oreo. LOL!

Enviado do meu Redmi 4 através de Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.