MIUI 9 7.10.12/13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear @ingbrzy is there any way to use my banking and office apps to your Xiaomi.eu rom.

When I'm enrolling for company apps it's asking for encrypting phone but in my mi 6 is not encrypting. I've tried several times for that I kept my phone with 2 days 48+ but still loading.

In official miui global and miui china working fine, as it comes pre encrypted. But other phone like mi5, mi5s encrypting successfully with one click in your xiaomi.eu rom.

I like your rom so much and not interested to back official miui version. But using my office and banking apps are very necessary for me.
Thanks for reading and appreciate if anyone can help me out with this.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

I use arise, a sound mod that inludes a modified V4A. I started using it because for me it solved your problem. It worked fine until this update where after installing it from recovery i don't get the viper app installed.
If you can't get V4A working you can try it but I think that it won't work too

Device: Mi4S (aqua)
Language: Italian

Thank you, I tried a few different versions of viper including arise. Just couldn't get it going manually at all.

Globe ROM have released their update based on this ROM how ever and viper4arise works fine when included as an option in their ROM builder.

Not ideal but I don't own nice speakers and headphones anymore so require the advance tuning offered to make my music experience enjoyable heh.

Is anyone having touch screen issues with Redmi pro whilst charging on the past few builds? ( Even the stable build) or have I simply developed a hardware fault.

Reactions: delboy and Leron
I can't add apps to the exception list in cleaner.
Battery saver keeps changing settings to recommended for apps I set to "no restrictions".
Notifications keep being pushed, even if app is not on and notifications are off. I have to shut off wifi at night..

Redmi 3s prime.

The Ryanair App does not work on this version. I hope it will be fixed for the next version cause I have to take a flight soon :)

Reactions: dario-ct46
No problems here so far (HMNote2), only one, maybe stupid question - where is the new function for pictures in the gallery, to delete parts of the picture ? After I tap on "edit" ("bearbeiten" in german) I can't find the "erase"-button, described in the changelog from the original miui-site.
Swipe to the right.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

wipe updater app data
i have wipe updater app
always fc
it works only with file explorer (picture 3 - 4)
but not with recent files fc (picture 1-2)

RECENT FILE

b0bf880f1fa6eb7956543624ed343852.jpg

9021e9aae537689c71bf8ecd46590305.jpg

FILE EXPLORER

6deae80bd98e2ad6410139ab7fc418c7.jpg

497d52b175802dc1bfbc2997fed88947.jpg

Thanks for the great work. I just installed this latest ROM on my RedMi Pro and it is working very well. Performance is better than previous version. Keep up the good work guys.
And battery? Because battery sucks till now...

When I'm enrolling for company apps it's asking for encrypting phone but in my mi 6 is not encrypting. I've tried several times for that I kept my phone with 2 days 48+ but still loading.

In official miui global and miui china working fine, as it comes pre encrypted.

Hi, no ROM comes preencrypted (would not be secure if the encryption would be having the same encryption key for all devices would it?)

In this case I would revert to fully clean miui global dev ROM, try to encrypt. If it works, decrypt, unlock (official way), flash TWRP and miui.eu and after that encrypt.
It will mean loss of all data (unless you create a backup) and a lot of work but at least you will have a working device afterwards.

Sent from my Redmi 3S (land)

Reactions: Nannu
Hi, no ROM comes preencrypted (would not be secure if the encryption would be having the same encryption key for all devices would it?)

In this case I would revert to fully clean miui global dev ROM, try to encrypt. If it works, decrypt, unlock (official way), flash TWRP and miui.eu and after that encrypt.
It will mean loss of all data (unless you create a backup) and a lot of work but at least you will have a working device afterwards.

Sent from my Redmi 3S (land)
I know brother, but for mi 6 it is totally different. Pre encrypted means it will auto use lock screen password or pattern if you set. And it will ask also in TWRP also.

MI 6 ~ Tapatalk

How can I disable that little indicator, right next to the wifi
indicator in the notification bar. It goes on and off all the time...

Last edited:
Being on the subject of corporate enrollment (in my case intune): is more than 4 (at least 5) digits allowed for a pin in this ROM or has MIUI.en still not fixed that? (Will test it myself when ROM is available via OTA but maybe someone already did;).)

EDIT: just got the OTA message.... Testing asap

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.