MIUI 9 7.10.12/13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi4c. Everything fine until now. No security app FC after scan. And September security patch. I guess my phone loves MIUI 9.

Thanks team

Still no mobile data on mi 5!! i mean this is a big bug! i dont understand how this is posible after a couple of weeks!! changing things up and done but still no mobile data! am i the only one whith this problem??
What was ROM install before? I can gess that Global Stable so to install any developers ROM you need to use special TWRP: ZCX-TWR-3.0.2-X-MI5-Gemini it allows don't lose modem

How can I get back the old "installed app" page? There was a "running services" tab for checking which services are running in the background. The current new page just vaguely says some apps are running. I can't tell if it is asleep, or has a running service like push service. This is really bad.

Is it normal? My device is mi5 latest rom.. Why it's draining too much

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-13-23-41-05-342_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-13-23-41-05-342_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    169.7 KB · Views: 369
Excellent work, as a suggestion I hope to really apply better in the problems of memory optimization, sound that is cut in the notifications, drained battery, I believe in a personal way, this would be more important, greetings

By the way, I think your deodexing process is a bit problematic. Did you use the latest version of smali/baksmali and set the correct Android API level by "-a" argument? Some apps fc (like some reports of MiDrop) as they fail to find the native libraries. I fixed such issue by simply disassembling and reassembling the apk file and extract the ".so" from lib.

Wordfeud werkt niet, als ik deze app installeer, krijg ik een massage, ik moet deze fout melden?

clean install. rom and the problem is solved.

Last edited:
HMnote4X OTA the MD5 is wrong.

MD5 file contains two times the MD5 checksum (6689504c763b599d65e277f3396f72cd6689504c763b599d65e277f3396f72cd)
edit the MD5 file and correct this to 6689504c763b599d65e277f3396f72cd

Have fun.

Now this is corrected i am happy with this nice firmware, Thanks.

How can I get back the old "installed app" page? There was a "running services" tab for checking which services are running in the background. The current new page just vaguely says some apps are running. I can't tell if it is asleep, or has a running service like push service. This is really bad.
It was very useful,now is gone!

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

I have a mi4c.
In version 7.9.14 everything works fine.
In versions 7.9.21 and 7.10.12 the mobile data does not work. The rest works.

If I re-install version 7.9.14 the mobile data works fine.

In the last two realises I warned about the icon of users in settings menu is always changing when you scroll up our down, the 'problem' persist. I want to know if is only on my phone MI4C 32gb, all the other things works fine until now. Greetings

Mi6 FC security app:

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int org.json.JSONObject.optInt(java.lang.String)' on a null object reference
at com.miui.antivirus.result.Advertisement.init()
at com.miui.antivirus.result.Advertisement.<init>()
at com.miui.antivirus.result.b.sY()
at com.miui.antivirus.result.CleanResultFrame.tv()
at com.miui.antivirus.result.CleanResultFrame.tz()
at com.miui.antivirus.result.CleanResultFrame.tx()
at com.miui.antivirus.result.A.<init>()
at com.miui.antivirus.result.A.<init>()
at com.miui.antivirus.result.B.build()
at com.miui.antivirus.ui.MainActivityView.xY()
at com.miui.antivirus.activity.MainActivity.Bn()
at com.miui.antivirus.activity.d.handleMessage()
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)

Wysłane z mojego MI 6 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Is there any updates for Xiaomi redmi note 2 prime on this update. I can't see it among the downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.