Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work
but Redmi Pro: Still no red, green and blue notification lights
Mine is fine.
a4d870e5013927c4de989c77d77ee5ac.jpg

Hi Redmi Pro Users, after installed this ROM version, my Bluetooth get intermittent disconnection. It works fine for 1st few minutes. After that it will intermittent disconnect and connect. Do, let me know if you guys having this kind of issue?
I resolved it by re-flash with wipe dalvik cache, cache, system and data. It seems you can't dirty flash and it has to be clean flash from MIUI 8 to 9

mi 5 prime, so far so good.. it works with sony smartwatch sw2 also, but added watchfaces need some reboot to be working, thanks for the effort xiaomi.eu team

can dirty flash from 7.6.10 to this version? Redmi PRO user here
I had dirty flash and it doesn't give any error. However, my Bluetooth is not working well and my WIFI connection also face intermittent disconnection. You may try dirty flash and if no issue then is good else clean flash.

Reactions: Lihoj
< Mi Max Prime 4/128 >

All are well with Magisk root except Anti Virus app crashed! Thank you very much, eu.xiaomi! :)

6t3N230.png

VwVhODv.png

Last edited:
Is it possible to deativate the Security tool "test network". The Notification is annoying (and I cant disable it) and the option is useless (if you use other tools for that purpose).
Thank you very much and great work, as always!

Hi Everybody! The ROM is very good, there's just one problem with it. Only 2 CPU cores are active of 4. :( I read about it a lot, and it's not fake for me. Please fix this issue it bothers me, because it doesn't work at its maximum level by this. :( I have a Mi 5S.

I'm having problem to flash on Kenzo.. after flash, Mi logo doesn't appear and smartphone doesn't start. I think the problem is my twrp official 3.1.1-0, i think I'll try with zcx twrp, any idea?

Same problem for me with kenzo. Both with official TWRP and with the TWRP linked to the beginning of this thread.

If you're using twrp 3.1.1-x from brigudav, go to Advanced>Tools>Disable Verify.
After installed new ROM, do wipe cache + davik cache then Reboot
This should work, worked for me.

is there a brigudav twrp for redmi note 3 pro? google finds it only for Redmi note 4. Can you pls. post the link?

my MI5 does not recognize its boths SIM-cards anymore after flash. d. cash was wiped - 1 SIM is shown on top but in settings it says no sim card. done several reboots - no success. :/

my MI5 does not recognize its boths SIM-cards anymore after flash. d. cash was wiped - 1 SIM is shown on top but in settings it says no sim card. done several reboots - no success. :/
No problem in my mi5, both sim cards works

MI 5 via Tapatalk

Hello. Good firmware, thanks.
The first attempt to update the OTA was completed by an error in downloading the firmware. From the second time everything was updated successfully.
On my 5s plus, when the antivirus is started, the "security" application always fails at the end of the scan.

Last edited:
did install it again...3 times - then id suddenly worked again, so maybe did not clean install...strange. TY anyway

Hello Xiaomi.eu. Please can you answer me : ?

is this function back with this upgrade:

Press long home button -- > show / end all apps ??

The Update actually works fine for me. But I have some problems with spotify. The app stops playing after about 5 minutes. And when I optimize the phone and run the cleaner, the security app wants to delete the downloaded songs. Haven't had the problem before and I can't make an exception for the app in the cleaning-settings. Any ideas? (Redmi Pro)

So, my report up to now (installed yesterday evening). Redmi PRO X20 3GB

Everything works fine except the already mentioned security scan that force closes in the end. as it does in the end, I guess it's still OK.
Overnight, standing, it consumed 12% of battery (8h) Not that improved from previous versions.
In the battery information and consumption, I can see that the device is still 100% of the time awake. Can't see much of where it might be consuming the battery from.

Performance wise, it was supposed to be faster, and what not, but I didn't find it that fast.
Checked with Antutu benchmark, and there is the reason.
I used to have 85.000 in the test, and now it's 76.000.
Haven't tested Bluetooth or anything, so I'll check up later.
Led's work with the correct colors.
Also, this was an upgrade through the UI. So dirty flash. Not installed from scratch.
Could it be that if I install everything from scratch, wiping the partioning and the restoring the apps from backup, can improve anything?
1272a8b7bd3ba0db70c2251e20611a0a.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.