MIUI 9 7.10.12/13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any note 4 mtk users update? Is it miui 9? Which bits are actually included?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Hi, many new features included (smart battery save mode (sleep), new animations etc.). The phone feels a lot more snappier than before, and the battery is better than what I had with Epic Rom. At least for now.

Reactions: gg333
Redmi Pro.
I came from an older build from July. Compared to that this ROM is way faster, everything is smooth as it should be.
My only problem is that the google photos doesn't back up. The sync works for all the other google products but there is no backup, it just "getting photos".
My Mi photo backup is turned off because I have not enough space on micloud so I rely on google photos.

Hello everyone,
When will the stable version come out please? The last one is September 9, I watch every day, but nothing ...
Good day to all and thank you to the developer for magnificent work
I've been told by ingzbry that for the moment they will not release new MIUI 8 builds (the only stable you could be referring to), as they think the first MIUI 9 stable release should be close (don't know how close, but indeed betas are becoming really good).

redmi note 3 pro

weak wifi signal compared to 7.9.21.

same home network. weaker signal

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 3 przy użyciu Tapatalka

The auto flash does not work.
I put 7.10.12 through the TWRP as an update on top of 7.6.8. Perhaps it's best to do a clean install? Redmi 4 Pro.
Sorry for my bad English.:) I'm from Russia.
Sanya you can dirty flash, in most happens, it is enough but to be sure after that you'll have no problems, clean flash will better. Please don't forget to make backup by TWRP at least your data:D

Reactions: HidRo
Mi5: this morning my phone had to turn on for the alarm, but I saw it discharged down to 20% even though charger was plugged in and phone was stuck in a sort of bootloop. When I unplugged charger it finally booted and alarm rang. Anyone else with the same issue? Latest xiaomi.eu weekly

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Too many LAG on MiMix 2 after updating to this version.
Until 7.9.22 everything works good, with this update all is very LAGGY!

Can someone help me? Can i downgrade to 7.9.22?

Too many LAG on MiMix 2 after updating to this version.
Until 7.9.22 everything works good, with this update all is very LAGGY!

Can someone help me? Can i downgrade to 7.9.22?

For me it is not that laggy (I did not try the version before), but if I wake the phone with Fingerprint, the on-screen buttons on the bottom don't display for me until I do something on the screen. Do you also have this problem?

I'm using ZCX TWRP 20161230, dirty flashed (Boot to recovery, install, clear dalvik/cache, reboot) to 7.10.12 2 hours ago, everything is working fine.

Just tested, both showed same position (@home).

i'm change TWRP to ZCX and try to install but can't boot too. back to 7.9.14 TT

I did a backup using the MIUI tool with MIUI8 and it backed up 130 apps.
Did the same after installing MIUI9 and it only backed up 95 apps.
The size of backup is very different. 5gb vs 2.85gb.

Apps like Whatsapp, Yahoo, Uber, SuperSU, etc were NOT backup. Any information on why?

Hey Xiaomi.EU Team (especialiy @ingbrzy & @graw2)!

I faced an strange behaivior you can see in the linked Screenshot: https://vapori.se/imei-msg

This messages states:
Code:
IMEI-Number is not accessible

Invalid device ID: null
Device ID must be a valid IMEI or
MAC address. Without device ID
the account and cloud functions
be available.

This behavior has been availbale since last ROM update dated: 2017-10-12

Devices affected:
  • Xiaomi Mi Mix (SD821)
  • Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime (SD625) - only when connected to QuickCharge 3 Adapter when booting!
Real world effect:
  • none! / only annoying message
    Error Message seems to be false positive - every SIM-related function did work.
    Even IMEI-IDs are available in corresponding sub-menu (my device -> all specs -> status -> IMEI information)
Would be fantastic to see this message removed next ROM update.

Thanks for your fantastic work!

Cheers raupe

I did a backup using the MIUI tool with MIUI8 and it backed up 130 apps.
Did the same after installing MIUI9 and it only backed up 95 apps.
The size of backup is very different. 5gb vs 2.85gb.

Apps like Whatsapp, Yahoo, Uber, SuperSU, etc were NOT backup. Any information on why?
In accordance with the decision to the rightholders

Hi! thanks great work!
with this version I have a only problem. Internet without wifi not working. :( my model movil is MI5

For me it is not that laggy , but if I wake the phone with Fingerprint, the on-screen buttons on the bottom don't display for me until I do something on the screen. Do you also have this problem?
I don't have any lag on my MIX 2?!And the software buttons are always there when returning to homescreen with fingerprint?!But I prefer to auto-hide the buttons because off the full screen then!Only problem I got is problems with (receive)calls when on 4g network?!So LTE/TD-SCDMA/UMTS(4G is selected/preferred under mobile network) is giving problems but LTE/TD-SCDMA/WCDMA works(nothing is selected under mobile network)?!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MIX 2 met Tapatalk
426d2f08ff6b64080a6716b5f24df95a.jpg

ba77079204a6643a42fa5de585765d8b.jpg
96c275508504e4023c588092c78ec174.jpg
64ea8e462eb9bee72a7272721c6e434e.jpg

Last edited:
First, thanks you for your hard work

On my mi mix 2 , i think 2 missing think :
Widget for thé battery life
And double tap
Thanks for my listening

Jweb

About the OTA installer.
I kept the 7.9.21 version installed until yesterday morning, when after having opened several times the Updater App and having found nothing new, I chose to download and install the new ROM manually.
After the 7.10.12 got installed the Updater App began to harass me about the availability of a new version 7.10.12 (maybe because the ROM file is not in the folder in which it thinks it has to be.) Anyway the harassment is still going on and every few hours an alert pops up. Maybe the App should check the installed version also!!

Thank you.

First, thanks you for your hard work

On my mi mix 2 , i think 2 missing think :
Widget for thé battery life
And double tap
Thanks for my listening

Jweb
Double tap to wake is working,after you turn off and on(settings>screen/display)! Widget for battery life?You can see the % through security app,or you can downoad an app on the Play Store that contains a widget?!
375f1272455df3ffdc086799df0ac0dd.jpg
b17f52c6dcbbaded743d6097aea50d25.jpg
7970cca988cbc25ff2c553da248c090f.jpg
8da483b08c1edcd10c4efa1abbfe0b0d.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MIX 2 met Tapatalk

Last edited:
Noticed this too

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4X utilizzando Tapatalk
Do you flash 7.10.14 posted before? :/
In my Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm all is ok except the security scan... :)

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4X mediante Tapatalk

Do you flash 7.10.14 posted before? :/
In my Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm all is ok except the security scan... :)

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4X mediante Tapatalk
No. Because I own a Redmi 4X not Redmi Note.

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.