MIUI 9 7.10.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
in the last two releases 12/10 and 19/10 I have problems with the fingerprint reader, often I do not read the fp.

miMax 2 Oxygen - Eu Weekly
It's unfortunate you may have a bad flash. Never have experienced a problem with fingerprint reader in my Max 2 ever since initial version of miui 9 weekly.

Reactions: jc rey
It's unfortunate you may have a bad flash. Never have experienced a problem with fingerprint reader in my Max 2 ever since initial version of miui 9 weekly.
I tried to record the prints again,
let's see if I fix the problem.

miMax 2 Oxygen - Eu Weekly

Hi,
I have Nickel and there is still following Problem: Amazon AppStore can Not Install any Apps since MIUI 9. Problem Seems to be the optimize-MIUI in Developer options. Please fix. Does anyone know what this setting changes?

the last two versions are quite nice. battery and speed are good. buttons also working. thx. mi5s 3/64

If you mean developer options, you'll have to tap on MIUI version at least 5-6 times if I remember correctly. There's another engineering hidden app available on some devices, on Mi 5c you'll have to dial *#*#1#*#* to launch it... don't know the combination for other devices though.
Thanks, but no.
I've got already oppened developer options. But I need an engineer mode to change settings: Volume levels in particular. Digital speaker at minimum is still loud for me.

Reactions: HidRo
Help please:

I can not download the Gallery Features !

Please watch the Screenrecorder on YouTube :

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How can i fit this Issue??
Phone: Redmi Note 3 SE (KATE)

Any one have problem with gallery FC?
Redmi Pro
Cleared data but problem is still there
Language English and croatian

Poslano sa mog MI 6 koristeći Tapatalk

He solved it :
_//xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-10-19.41961/page-6#post-391201

by following this :

_//xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-10-19.41961/page-4#post-391119

I do flash emmc_appsboot.mbn in fastboot mode, thats processed ok, but no result. Last ROM thats work 7.9.14 :(

Edit: Oh, sory, not success:
Code:
C:\adb>fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
sending 'aboot' (516 KB)...
OKAY [  0.045s]
writing 'aboot'...
FAILED (remote: Critical partition flashing is not allowed)
finished. total time: 0.070s
Mi4c 3/32

Last edited:
HM3/ido/7.10.12. I can't apply Limitless theme, always error:
"Themes from third-party sources are not supported
error: download|auth rejected 402"
What is the problem here?

Last edited:
Mi5x with dev version and supersu root no probs so far. Great battery for me with estimated 12hr SOT.
Screenshot_2017-10-21-11-05-01-682_com.digibites.accubattery.png

Does anyone else have this Google now bug that you can't swipe the news anymore?
On my Kate I can't do that.

Опять не создаётся точка доступа (apn) на CDMA EVDO руимках. Очередной провал...
There's no need to create an apn in the cdma ruim. It's quite enough to have pap/chap signed into ruim and login/password for connection. If you're lacking them, you should contact your provider's service to make some changes into ruim. Or use software like DFS to make these changes by yourself.
Nevertheless, 'blue' and 'white' Ruim cards
of Ukrainian provider Intertelecom work fine just 'from the box'.
Короче, не нужны там апны, иди к дилеру и меняй/прошивай руимку.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lihoj
Cannot get headphone inline controls to work, had this problem with all versions of Miui 9 although previously it was fine on miui 8. Bluetooth inline controls work though

If you mean developer options, you'll have to tap on MIUI version at least 5-6 times if I remember correctly. There's another engineering hidden app available on some devices, on Mi 5c you'll have to dial *#*#1#*#* to launch it... don't know the combination for other devices though.
It doesn't work as well. But I thought that this is not the bug, but the feature of xiaomi.eu, and engineering menu was deleted to reduce the rom's size

I use the firmware from xiaomi.eu. The firmware like its speed of work compared to the global, from multirom and miui.su. But in your firmware on a long stretch in part there is no translation into Russian. I turned to the team miui.su, but they suggest switching to their firmware. I do not want it. I want to correct inaccuracies or lack of translation into Russian. to whom can I apply? these moments are not many.
f92f8128dc841df4c841214342aa71cb.jpg
23273e10c5094bc5667876a23038d0ec.jpg
5e93743f2da189cc7af15439f6363230.jpg
06f9471629c2d1c2851c13a58202a8cb.jpg
82fd1196d175ff9c0b3dfa057dfd4bdb.jpg

Отправлено с моего MI 5 через Tapatalk

Reactions: Dmytro Gumenkov
Hi! 2 cores are inactive of 4, so this problem is still here for me too. If you could fix this, the ROM would be perfect for me, and for the people who have the same. By the way I'm very appreciated your work, the EU ROM is the best far away. :)
BTW I have a Mi 5S.

"Multiple themes supported on the clock widget (10-19)"
This update not include my mi5. Where is the other theme's clock?

Redmi pro problem instaling xposed.
Cant edit/see taken photos in camera.
Once a day all widgets disappear.
HELP

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.