MIUI 9 7.10.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

First of all, a big 'Thank you' to developers for cooking this amazing ROM ! ;)
I have a Mi Mix 2 for a few days (this is my first Xiaomi smartphone) and since the bootloader is unlocked, I'm using this ROM. I'm very happy !
However, I meet a regular issue with this ROM and I only found one person in this thread having the same issue.
Pretty often, on the first boot, I can't have data (with Wi-Fi or 4G). I have to restart my phone two or three times before having connectivity.
Is there a bug tracker where I can post this issue ? If further information is needed, I will be glad to help.

Cheers ! :)

EDIT =
anyone else having problems with network connectivity after a reboot? If I reboot my Mi5s I don't have any network connectivity. Wifi and cellular show connected but I'm somehow not connected to the internet. Only after a complete shutdown and start the internet starts to work. I did a clean Install (wiping everything) and installed this version. But I also installed xposed and magisk, so I'm evaluating the cause of my network issues...

I'm personally using Magisk, but not Xposed.

Hi,

Anyone have a problem in bluetooth, concerning turning invisible to others or not?

Best regards

I'm sure you don't. But if you read the small print, xiaomi.eu is not an official site of Xiaomi and what you get here, for free, is what you get. So hopefully you can understand why some of us don't appreciate your remarks.
Hello .Without wishing to start a big discussion and derailing the thread , I think sometimes things are taken out of context because there are so many non-native English speakers here . Posters are translating into English, then others are taking that and translating it to another different language : hence people taking offence . I don't think what Nxkealan wrote was an attack on anyone at Xiaomi.eu - we know the software originates with official developers , so it was a kind of rhetorical question aimed at them . Peace .

Reactions: HidRo and Nxkealen
since the past 2 updates with my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X, I am facing issues with the stock web browser it seems that it freezes after I visited 2-3 web pages (at random) and I have to shut the app and start it again to work, only to stop working again. It looks that the problem is worse if I use the bookmarks instead of typing the url address. Th funny thing is that at the same time, google news & msn news and all other apps that require internet access work without any problem. I tried to clear the cache but nothing seems to fix the issue. I installed chrome and it works ok without any problems. Does any one has the same problem? or any thought how to fix it?

since the past 2 updates with my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X, I am facing issues with the stock web browser it seems that it freezes after I visited 2-3 web pages (at random) and I have to shut the app and start it again to work, only to stop working again. It looks that the problem is worse if I use the bookmarks instead of typing the url address. Th funny thing is that at the same time, google news & msn news and all other apps that require internet access work without any problem. I tried to clear the cache but nothing seems to fix the issue. I installed chrome and it works ok without any problems. Does any one has the same problem? or any thought how to fix it?

No idea, the 1st thing i always do after flashing xiaomi.eu each week is remove mi browser haha

Same problem on my Mi4c .

Friday is coming soon. What is to wait? Will the xiaomi phones be bringing beer after next update, for example?:D

Reactions: dogiex
Hello I have Redmi 4 Prime with miui8 8.6 v.7.6.8
To update to this Rom I need full wipes?
Thanks..

Enviado do meu Redmi+4 através de Tapatalk

Redmi 4 pro (prime).
Less stable firmware. Frequent errors in programs. I'm looking forward to a new firmware.))

The actual ROM is from xiaomi.eu
You can also try. But guarantees that everything will be normal no one will give. It's best to backup all the data (for example, using Titanium Backup).

And the boot loader should be unlocked, otherwise you will get a brick!

MI NOTE PRO: Bug auto rotate.

Very good and fast rom, but still with the error of auto rotation failure.
Since upgrading to android 7 with MIUI8 in the Mi Note Pro.
Always after 5-6 days, it stops working and you have to restart.

Is it an android 7 or MIUI bug?
Is it a MIUI or Xiaomi.eu bug?

Is it an android 7 or MIUI bug?
Is it a MIUI or Xiaomi.eu bug?

My device (redmi 4 prime) still has Android 6. It's probably a problem with Android itself. Dalvik cashe of course cleared after installation. And so, I totally agree - the latest firmwares is fast and pleases with its innovations!))

Status
Not open for further replies.