MIUI 9 7.10.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clean master keeps searching for advertisements for ages with no result and no possibility to clean the data at all.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2 mit Tapatalk

Clean master keeps searching for advertisements for ages with no result and no possibility to clean the data at all.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2 mit Tapatalk

Clearner works here on my Mi Max 2 & Kenzo (7.10.19), with Clean Master or Tencent.

Just bought Mi Max 2, previously using Mi Max Prime. I am using same Mi Account for both phone. I want to unlock bootloader for the MI Max 2. When log in to Mi Cloud, the Mi Max 2 NOT detected. Should I wait for few days to unlock the Mi Max 2?

Try go to Settings - Advanced Settings - Developer Options - Unlock Status, Add Mi Account

Reactions: CyNote
I've bought a mi5x... Is in English and Chinese. What to unlock bootloader but can not assigned phone to my mi account. It says error 1008.

Need a China VPN server to get connect but I'm not finding nothing. Is there a workaround.

Please help. Thanks.

Reactions: Igor_Coutinho
from the previous ROM when the phone goes to sleep, the screen turns off, the wifi is turned off, although I have it configured so that it does not do it. it's a bug.
Thanks for your job

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Just because I couldn't find in this forum an answer about the "direct service" notification here is some information about what this app supposed to do...
Anyway I would appreciate any comments about the suppose utility...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-25-18-53-07-862_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-25-18-53-07-862_com.android.chrome.png
    284.5 KB · Views: 532
I don't understand how it is possible that you can make a fairly good rom (7.10.12) for redmi pro.And than develop a shi...ty rom like 7.10.19 .Xiaomi make next update BETTER than 7.10.12 not worse!!!!!!
I think you should not say that kind of things... We come here and get uodated Roms for free. If you don't like something you are free to give your opinion, but please don't shi...t like that over devs work... A little respect for the volunteer work would be appreciated.

I think you should not say that kind of things... We come here and get uodated Roms for free. If you don't like something you are free to give your opinion, but please don't shi...t like that over devs work... A little respect for the volunteer work would be appreciated.
Xiaomi are no volunteers!!! It's theire job to make good firmware for our phones!!! This is not the fault of people working as volunteers on EU.rom

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi Pro met Tapatalk

I have posted my remarks there also,but it won't help because Xiaomi devs probably ignore negative feedback.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi Pro met Tapatalk
Try Stable release from en.miui.com if you gonna act as a kid, I don't know, maybe you are a kid?

Reactions: Lihoj
try add battery info connected bluetooth accessories, iOS and WindowsMobile have this addon.

Status
Not open for further replies.