MIUI 9 7.10.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluetooth keeps disconnecting on Redmi 4X...
I'm using Mi Band 2 and after a while it disconnects... also happened when listening to music with my BT Meizu EP-51...

with my red mi note 2 every time I open the widgets the system crashes

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
6fb552cb4a7cc5dadf6513923cabd06b.jpg
Have you tried in EN language?

Hello everyone. I have mi4s, and after 7.9.14 update, every next update stuck on mi logo and power off. I have read many posts but still did not find the ansver, what twrp i must use for normal update, now i have installed 3.0.3.1. I can't find new twrp for mi4s, only for mi4c. Can someone left the link for correct twrp for mi4s aqua?

HMNote 4... Battery detail is wrong I think
... 30% for almost 2 hours with a mid use...
Somebody else?

Excuse my poor English...

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4X mediante Tapatalk

Mmm... 30% shows like 2 hours and now the battery percent "drain" quickly (5% in 10 minutes)

Anyone? :/

Last edited:
no problem for me on Mi Mix 2. ave you try to set manualli 2,4Ghz only?
I have problems(MIX 2) with receiving or making calls when in a 4g(+) network?!I have to set manually the network to 3G or put it on LTE/TD-SCDMA/WCDMA instead of LTE/TD-SCDMA/UMTS?! Are you experiencing the same?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MIX 2 met Tapatalk

Last edited:
I get stuck on a boot loop every time I install any weekly ROM from this website on my Mi Mix 2.
I feel like I have tried everything, different order of wiping different things before and after the installation in TWRP. Also tried installing SuperSU after the ROM. Nothing seems to work, so I have to flash the default Global ROM back every time and start over.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
(I had 2 different Mi phones that used this ROM and never had any issues, but now I just get boot loops)

Edit: I get an error that the MD5 file was not found while installing. Could this be the issue?

I get stuck on a boot loop every time I install any weekly ROM from this website on my Mi Mix 2.
I feel like I have tried everything, different order of wiping different things before and after the installation in TWRP. Also tried installing SuperSU after the ROM. Nothing seems to work, so I have to flash the default Global ROM back every time and start over.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
(I had 2 different Mi phones that used this ROM and never had any issues, but now I just get boot loops)
Format data in TWRP..

Friend of mine is using MI5 ...
He has the problem, that his phone/sim can't find a singnal anymore.
this is since last weeks update, and also this week did not help.

He/we tried to flash older ROM, new ROM, this ROM ... Reset of phone ... flashed back to Global Stable, back to xiaomi.eu ... wiped everything expect system ...

The phone recognize the SIM-card ... but no signal, not on manual search, not on automatically ... nothing.
We also deleted everything out of i.mi.com ...

Phone is still saying that the SIM-card is not activated - but it worked now for more than 1,5 years w/o any problems.

Anyone has a solution for that?

Problems in Kenzo are solved?

I talk about stuck on boot when apply this rom.

Any one ,any oneo_O

Status
Not open for further replies.