MIUI 9 7.10.26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Magisk, certification is ok (redmi 4x santoni)
And apps not working with root work !

I'm using a Xiaomi Mi5 with software MIUI 8.3 version 7.5.4 weekly.
Can I just install this weekly through the updater app, or should I do it via TWRP?
What is the exact procedure then? Just flash the rom in twrp and then click wipe cache? It's been a while since i've done this.

I'm using a Xiaomi Mi5 with software MIUI 8.3 version 7.5.4 weekly.
Can I just install this weekly through the updater app, or should I do it via TWRP?
What is the exact procedure then? Just flash the rom in twrp and then click wipe cache? It's been a while since i've done this.
Cache with dalvik wipe should be enough but in case of any issues wipe all.
Do it via TWRP. I don`t trust updater app :D Dissapoiointed me few times.
OFC full backup first ;) via TWRP too
Wait till night. It should be another update so why to updating twice

Hey guys just a quick question. Atm I'm on MIUI 9 Global 7.10.19 from miui.com, I'm looking to try out this version of MIUI, can I just flash it with the updater app or I have to go through the fastboot method? Is there any risk of hard bricking the device if I flash it with the updater?

Hey guys just a quick question. Atm I'm on MIUI 9 Global 7.10.19 from miui.com, I'm looking to try out this version of MIUI, can I just flash it with the updater app or I have to go through the fastboot method? Is there any risk of hard bricking the device if I flash it with the updater?
First unlock booyloader (wipe all data ) then u have to do it via TWRP or use xiaomi tool
http://www.xiaomitool.com

Can anybody help with this question (bug) ?? xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi5s-mui9-7-10-26-silent-mode-does-not-turns-off-in-automated-task.42120/

For whatsapp notification... somebody change options in the proper whatsapp's settings? i mean, in app setings i choose manually BLUE COLOR LED for every notification and all is ok! :)

They said it is only for Global rom so can you still implement it?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This version doesn't work correctly on the Xiaomi Mi5s. The fingerprint sensor doesn't work when the phone is locked, back and multitasking buttons sometimes don't work. It has some other bugs but I can't remember now. Except that good job as always ;)

What are the main differences with the eu rom? Do you have chinese apps/bloatware becouse I dont like chinese bloatware/apps and dont want to see chinese alphabet. Is it stable enough to use it daily? current rom is xiaomi.eu 8.5.13.0 stable rom and my battery hold it sometimes for 3 days. Cam you tell me more about it?

Sorry I wasn't clear enough, I'm using xiaomi.eu dev ROM (7.10.126 now) ... Not MIUI official Dev ROM, don't like bloatware too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-03-06-29-42-452_com.digibites.accubattery.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-03-06-29-42-452_com.digibites.accubattery.png
    179.6 KB · Views: 506
What are the main differences with the eu rom? Do you have chinese apps/bloatware becouse I dont like chinese bloatware/apps and dont want to see chinese alphabet. Is it stable enough to use it daily? current rom is xiaomi.eu 8.5.13.0 stable rom and my battery hold it sometimes for 3 days. Cam you tell me more about it?
Why don't you read first page? Especially Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global)

Why don't you read first page? Especially Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global)

I think he was not asking what's diff between xiaomi.eu and global since he is using xiaomi.eu, I forgot to mention that I'm using xiaomi.eu dev Rom

hello
can anyone point me to where is the "do not disturb" settings? i can turn it on and off but cant find the settings

There should be an update, as there's a changelog for the China dev ROM. It doesn't appear that any devices that been updated, however
there should be a new update this week, idk tho. hope the dev will update it

Yeah, I hope we will have weekly update later on today or tomorrow. I'm just wonder whether they skip this week update to release stable version :D

Status
Not open for further replies.