MIUI 9 7.10.26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think, anyway I update you and let you know

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Can you tell if taking photo from front camera and turn on flash (white screen) on WhatsApp. If take picture with white screen? Because... Already tried many miui 9 roms and revert to miui8 because of that.

On miui 9 it takes photo after screen gets white.

Already did a bug report in miui forum but with no luck till now.

Thanks for your advice, but how to do that (since I don't have any options while in fastboot mode (there's just a image of Xiaomi rabbit fixing an android)).
Xiaomi rabbit is good enough for you.

While you see the rabbit download and install mi unlock tool connect phone to PC and unlock your bootloader:

http://en.miui.com/unlock/download_en.html

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I tested it, it's not working...
Don't know if it's HM4X Global problem as I see different behavior between HM4X and HM4X Global... (for exemple other colours in LED light notification are working on HM4X but it's not working on HM4X Global)
On mine works Cyan, Yellow, White and Violet.

Thank you for helping. my model is Xiaomi Redmi Pro. in the table in first page board name is shown "omega" for it. so downloaded and installed "TWRP_omega". still does not work. the same recovery menu. how can i find the right twrp??
Can someone please help me with this? i tried twrp TWRP (3.1.0) in teh forum for redmi pro, still the same. :(

Can someone please help me with this? i tried twrp TWRP (3.1.0) in teh forum for redmi pro, still the same. :(
After you flashed TWRP recovery then you have to reboot to TWRP recovery as well with ADB command below:

fastboot boot twrp.img

Reactions: mnikolce
I have a little problem with notification layout. It's tidier than original MIUI, less spacious empty spaces.
But, with this update now I can't reply whatsapp directly from notification shade. The reply button is missing, how about you?

-Xiaomi Mi 5-
I don't have what's up app, so I don't know

MI 5 via Tapatalk

It is alive! Thank you so much! I don't know why it happened though. Tnx!

Hello
I try to do it and I've information from Mi Unlock " Current account is not bound to this device. Add your account and device in MIUI's settings > developer options >Mi unlock status." Verifying device is ok and no unlocking. What can I do in this moment?

Hello
I try to do it and I've information from Mi Unlock " Current account is not bound to this device. Add your account and device in MIUI's settings > developer options >Mi unlock status." Verifying device is ok and no unlocking. What can I do in this moment?
Bind your device to your Mi account and then unlock bootloader

After you flashed TWRP recovery then you have to reboot to TWRP recovery as well with ADB command below:

fastboot boot twrp.img

finally succeeded :) thank you very much. after wipe data, i managed to copy ROM by cmd push command into the device.

But I can't start my phone....
Then flash official miui fastboot ROM with Mi flash via fastboot mode > bind device to your mi account > unlock bootloader > flash TWRP recovery > flash our ROM

Anyway that was a huge mistake using your phone without binding with mi account

Reactions: Soebianto
Last edited:
Graw2 - but I had my mi account in my phone (redmi note 3 pro). I've changed my email and telephone number associated with mi account two hours ago - maybe it is the problem?

Graw2 - but I had my mi account in my phone (redmi note 3 pro). I've changed my email and telephone number associated with mi account two hours ago - maybe it is the problem?
Probably yes...just because flashing ROM can't cause unbind device from mi account issue...

Reactions: Soebianto
I tried - without result - failed.
token verification failed

Try asking for unlock permission again if you didn't backup your data before upgrading, but if did then you can restore and read the link in my previous post before upgrading.

Or try changing back your telephone number and email and try unlock again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.