MIUI 9 7.10.26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

don't know if it's a bug, but I often have freeze with the stock camera app.
After one photo with flash, it sometimes freezes, for example.

Maybe... Somebody here must pay a personal developer... Demand a perfect ROM... And report to police when some of the payment product not work...

Here all is free so chill out people... Logs helps more than criticism

Sorry my bad English... I'm Latino mi gente!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4X mediante Tapatalk

Friends, I already have 7.10.26 beta installed. If I install the stable version directly with TWRP, the data will be deleted. Or is there any problem if I can install it?

Hello everybody - looks good so far, but one thing which i could not get working properly.
When getting more than 1 email to the same gmail account the notifiaction bar and also the lockscreen is not grouping them (e.g. showing "you have 3 new mails) instead of that it shows a single icon for every mail, every installed app etc.
Can somebody tell me on how to revert those settings that i am just getting one notification entry for every app as it was in the version from last week? i didnt found anything in the settings.
I think it is something like grouping notifications ? ....
My mobile is now getting flooded by such single messages.

Thank you!

I

I hope it doesn't matter for mi5. Thank you.

Ops, didn't know it's for Mi5, may bad.

Hello everybody - looks good so far, but one thing which i could not get working properly.

When getting more than 1 email to the same gmail account the notifiaction bar and also the lockscreen is not grouping them (e.g. showing "you have 3 new mails) instead of that it shows a single icon for every mail, every installed app etc.

Can somebody tell me on how to revert those settings that i am just getting one notification entry for every app as it was in the version from last week? i didnt found anything in the settings.

I think it is something like grouping notifications ? ....

My mobile is now getting flooded by such single messages.
Thank you!

Same here on Mi Max 2, mutiple notification icons for one App (WA, Line), i think it's a bug introduced in 7.10.26

Reactions: maker1611
I do not understand your problem well, in my case, make the white screen and take the photo properly.

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 2 utilizzando Tapatalk
Whatsapp as front camera option for flash... That flash is the screen getting white when take photo inside WhatsApp.

But on miui9 the screen gets white but then... Photo is taken after screen go's off.

whoa my post was deleted? i just asked whether this rom has kcal support or not? did i break any rule by asking that?

This one? :

afaik, xiaomi.eu doesn't touch the kernel part of the official MIUI Rom.

And xiaomi.eu stable will be release when Xiaomi releases stable MIUI 9 China ROM
No there was another post i made, but nevermind and thanks a lot for responding to my post :)

Ops, didn't know it's for Mi5, may bad.

Same here on Mi Max 2, mutiple notification icons for one App (WA, Line), i think it's a bug introduced in 7.10.26

Mms.apk is the same for all devices .. just delete the old one then copy the new one and restart the device

Reactions: sevda
hi, today i install a APP from my homebanking, but when i star the app, it crashes.
i reinitialised the phone, but still the same.

any ideias?

relock bootlader mi5c ? i cant unlock via miflash unlock "device unlocked no need bla bla, but in setting show locked.

I just tried .. not working mi5s

What went wrong?

Bootloop --- did you test with try disabling resource hooks in the installer if you still get bootloops.
Used the latest XposedInstaller_3.1.3.apk
Or prompted installed but not active ---- Some devices require a soft reboot from installer apk to get it working.

Thanks for testing anyway.

Looks like rovo89 will have to do more work on it. (If he doesn't give up on MIUI)

Just read that MIUI9 stable is rolling out to new devices (Mi 6 and MI max 2) so stable rom is basically here?

Reactions: jc rey
Hello, I have xiaomi mi 5s global stable rom v 8.5.6.0 xiaomi.eu and it has android 6.0... when it will recive android 7.0??

Status
Not open for further replies.