MIUI 9 7.10.26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello i have a question.

Redmi 3
TWRP 3.1.1.0

I'm following your guide to install ROM via TWRP. Installation going well and the ROM works like a charm, everything successful. But when I want to reboot to recovery, it's not booting in to TWRP. It goes to screen with chinese. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance

Hello i have a question.

Redmi 3
TWRP 3.1.1.0

I'm following your guide to install ROM via TWRP. Installation going well and the ROM works like a charm, everything successful. But when I want to reboot to recovery, it's not booting in to TWRP. It goes to screen with chinese. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance
You Need to push Vol- Vol+ and Power Button together

What went wrong?

Bootloop --- did you test with try disabling resource hooks in the installer if you still get bootloops.
Used the latest XposedInstaller_3.1.3.apk
Or prompted installed but not active ---- Some devices require a soft reboot from installer apk to get it working.

Thanks for testing anyway.

Looks like rovo89 will have to do more work on it. (If he doesn't give up on MIUI)

No bootloops.. installed and i follow the instructions.. latest apk .. and i install modules and activate them... And reboot.. but all of them not working ...

La vibración en whatsapp en msj no funciona, en llamadas si. El Telegram ni vibra ni suena. La huella no funciona en algunas app. Redmi note MIDO

La vibración en whatsapp en msj no funciona, en llamadas si. El Telegram ni vibra ni suena. La huella no funciona en algunas app. Redmi note MIDO

La vibración me funciona muy bien para Whatsapp... Telegram no te puedo comentar porque no lo uso... La huella me funciona perfecto (mejor que la versión anterior)... Hiciste intslación con wipe de data/cache o instalación limpia?

Por último... creo que es regla primordial en el foro escribir en inglés... pero bueno...

Vibrate works in whatsapp... I don't use Telegram... Fingerprint works well (better that the previous version)... Do you make clean or dirty installation?

Finally... i think that "COMMENT IN ENGLISH ONLY" is a rule of this forum...

:)

Reactions: jc rey
La vibración me funciona muy bien para Whatsapp... Telegram no te puedo comentar porque no lo uso... La huella me funciona perfecto (mejor que la versión anterior)... Hiciste intslación con wipe de data/cache o instalación limpia?

Por último... creo que es regla primordial en el foro escribir en inglés... pero bueno...

Vibrate works in whatsapp... I don't use Telegram... Fingerprint works well (better that the previous version)... Do you make clean or dirty installation?

Finally... i think that "COMMENT IN ENGLISH ONLY" is a rule of this forum...

:)

Hi, I did a clean installation. Does it have something to do with it?

No bootloops.. installed and i follow the instructions.. latest apk .. and i install modules and activate them... And reboot.. but all of them not working ...

Interesting what modules did you try?

Did you get versions that have been updated to Nougat?

Things like xMIUI haven't been updated last I checked.

Any errors reported in installer logs?

Where the modules still reported active after reboot?

Edit: - Below list doesn't specify MIUI Nougat
XDA [UNOFFICIAL] [NEEDS HELP] List of modules which work with official Xposed for Nougat

Last edited:
Loving this ROM on Note Pro, fantastic work team. BUT.... I've got a couple of apps that FC upon launch and cannot be used, one of which is Facebook Messenger, which unfortunately is quite important to me. I've done the full reset and wipe, and it's made no difference, also happened on last weeks ROM as well..... any ideas?

This version is so buggy on mido, I recommend you to flash the previous week rom.

Loving this ROM on Note Pro, fantastic work team. BUT.... I've got a couple of apps that FC upon launch and cannot be used, one of which is Facebook Messenger, which unfortunately is quite important to me. I've done the full reset and wipe, and it's made no difference, also happened on last weeks ROM as well..... any ideas?
Try reinstall them and post logs here..

Hi. I'm new here. I see the rom supports installing from zhuti. I checked and there are lots of cool icons over there. How do we install from there? Every theme I try says can't install resources. Great rom and keep up the awesome work.

Mi4c. Everything working nice and smooth as always. The only bug, that as been present for a few months, is that if you delete any file in "transfers" the file isn't deleted. When you go inside the download folder the file is still there.

Nice work team

MI 5s 4/128: after 5 days found 0 bugs!! Everything is working great! The battery is getting better every week. Great job! Xiaomi oficial devs should be shamed. Thanks for your work!

Reactions: tolkien
Hola, tengo un mi max y he instalado la ultime rom semanal, pero me salen los contactos duplicados.

como puedo hacer para que no salgan duplicados
gracias

Everything seems fine, except I have some reboots...

Without sense, the phone simply reboots and enter in bootloop, I have to switch it off, and then it starts fine.

Phone: mi5s

Any ideas? Twrp? (I have 3.1.1)

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

@ingbrzy should we expect a stable as well for the next release this friday? I've read that Xiaomi has started the stable rollout on Mi Mix 2, Mi Max 2 and Mi 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.