MIUI 9 7.10.26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the release! Successfully upgraded from the previous version on my Mi Max 2 but now my Google Play Music notification buttons (Back, Pause, and Next) are all squished together. Is this a new bug?

See attached screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-27-16-26-52-486_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-27-16-26-52-486_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 364
I tried to reinstall the previous update but the weather application always has the same problem. is a server problem then?

[QUOTE = "gmstyle, post: 392340, membro: 114861"] Oooyeeesss ora funziona bene

Inviato dal mio MIX utilizzando Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]

I tried reinstalling the previous update but the weather application always has the same problem. is a server problem then? with the previous update worked.

I noticed a strange thing. when I make a call, the sound feels good. if you pitch in the loudspeaker you always feel good. when I return to the internal speaker, I hear a strange noise in the background. is a bug? my phone is a mix

I feel like bettery consumption is getting worse, plus there's a kind of tab on whatsapp notifications that allows you to see less part of the message you could see before

Hi i have the Redmi Note 3 MTK, i'm ok with the new update or i could find the bootloader locked again?

I unlocked the phone asking the permission ti Xiaomi.

My Kenzo no need to re-unlock again after install this build with SuperSU downloaded from xda

Mido: notifications = total disaster, battery saver disabled, app locked, permissions ok, and can't receive notifications sound & led

Reactions: gmstyle
I always wonder when RN3 SE is suspended, and RN3 Pro isn't. Is there really such difference in terms of building roms for those two devices? I thought they had pretty much the same hardware, apart from modem obviously.
of course not, fake excuses from xiaomi. The same they canceled global rom but not china this week.
Thanks to xiaomi.eu for this week again!

it's not an application issue but servers. I have a mix and I have the same problem. I also tried to reinstall the previous update but it is always the same.
I've got the issue, cleared after weather app data reset. try and let us know.

[QUOTE = "jc rey, post: 392379, membro: 136517"] Ho il problema, cancellato dopo il reset dei dati delle applicazioni meteo. prova e fai sapere. [/ QUOTE]

I've already tried. the problem continues.

[QUOTE = "jc rey, post: 392379, membro: 136517"] Ho il problema, cancellato dopo il reset dei dati delle applicazioni meteo. prova e fai sapere. [/ QUOTE]

A volte funziona a volte no. se fosse un bug di applicazione che non funzionerebbe mai. a volte funziona. per questo penso sia un problema del server.

Screenshot_2017-10-27-21-03-28-678_com.miui.backup.png
Well, i'm using 7.10.19 for nikel and backup app crushes and it's unable to make a whole backup

Last edited:
The only thing I would say about this new update on Redmi 4X Global, is that we ( at least I ) still don't have colour LED notification... only white LED

Reactions: HellYe
Status
Not open for further replies.