MIUI 9.1 7.11.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again,

EDIT: Solved! Entered in Galery and Accepted some Terms & Conditions. It worked after that.

I just installed update and I am having some difficulties with Mi Cloud Galery sync.

When I try to enable Galery sync it gives me the "Welcome to Mi Cloud" screen, then I tap Next and then it lets me choose with albums I can do the backup. But the only button that appears is "Log In with Mi Account" and when I tap it, the screen goes back to the first option to enable Galery Sync...

Thanks.

5. Chinese change name this feauture, and its only name...
But it's named "smart assistant" in this rom on several places as well. For example in the Accessibility menu in Settings and also the App itself is named like that.

Just a question: I downloaded the radio app for xiaomi devices from appkmirror and I installed it on my mi5 but it doesn't work, why?

Did the detected controller bug was resolved on modern combat 5 and some other games?

Don't mess with Max 2

yes... full wipe will clean root

It's recommended wipe SYSTEM / DALVIK / CACHE ...

DATA partition is optional (if you wipe or format DATA / internal storage It will delete ALL files / personal settings. It's recommended at first time or when coming from stock or another ROM)...

your Mi Account Login/password/cell number and Google account are important
Steps:
1 - Do It a TWRP Nandroid backup... if possible copy It to a external storage / external SD Card
2 - Wipe SYSTEM / DALVIK / CACHE / DATA optional

3 - Install flasheable ROM zip and reboot

4 - Wait some minutes ... and reboot to TWRP recovery

5 - Install Magisk zip... reboot

6 - Check in Magisk Manager framework status and SafetyNet flag (It's necessary accept download FOSS "Google plug-in"... just press ok and download)

7 - Check status and Flag... If successful It will be "green" ...

8 - If "red" maybe Universal SafetyNet Fix v2 Beta 5 module would be passthrough the flag

PS. SafetyNet flag It's used by Google and others companies like Netflix, Snapchat, Financial apps to "secure devices and operations"

I still had not much time to test but I think its working! Thank you very much!

Reactions: smartdetodos
Ive downloaded and installed this Beta but for the life of me I cant find face recognition, the link provided at the top of this thread is in chinese so Im toally lost.

Ive downloaded and installed this Beta but for the life of me I cant find face recognition, the link provided at the top of this thread is in chinese so Im toally lost.

Settings -> Lock screen & password -> Add face data

Are you talking about that setting?

thank you! bat, it seems in the last update already wrote that this is the latest firmware for Mi2 ... ;)

People who always complain about battery life: wipe cache, set 2g cellular when no need for 3g, set brightness to the low level as possible and use kernel adiutor to change the cpu's governor, it's not a smartphone when the user is too dumb!

No, just wondering, why a phone like mi5 doesn't have a default radio app!

Maybe because it doesn't have radio?

http://en.miui.com/thread-318416-1-1.html

P.S. That link is no definitive evidence about it, but some people claim that the Mi5 does have radio and others say it doesn't. That's why you should search about that in Google.

Miui phones even have a hardware test where you can check it. Just dial *#*#64663#*#*

upload_2017-11-17_16-11-37.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mahmoudinos
One question guys. I was wondering where is the option to "force" a Mi Cloud backup. I am not saying sync the photos, calls etc but the apps, phone settings... The one from which we can recover the phone or when changing to a new equipment. I hope I was clear.

Thanks

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 3 através de Tapatalk

I finally reinstalled apps and data from titanium backup. Had no problems on MIUI 9 stable.
Want to try stable.
And question.. where I can find changelog for stable versions?

After the update the app to control the TV doesnt work, always crashes after i launch it, any tips??? My device is a MI6

Status
Not open for further replies.