MIUI 9.1 7.11.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one thing until perfection for me:

Why I can't download the GALLERY FILTER.???
It always said failed to connection. Now I can not edit my Videos with Filter/Sound etc,,,,,

Please, can someone help me?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-18-10-30-28-HMN3SE download fail.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-18-10-30-28-HMN3SE download fail.png
    972.6 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
Looks like I have to give up expecting a fix for poor wifi signal on redmi note 3 . Didn't find a fix since 7.9.21
This used to be my favorite rom but can't use it anymore as daily driver.
Henessy? My wife's Henessy has excellent wifi signal.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Hi,
i wanted to install this rom instread of the Global version on my mi6. However, my phone ends up in a bootloop after flashing the rom and rebooting. Seems to be going well, no error messages etc.

I've tried:
  • Waiting for more than 20 minutes
  • Wiping Dalvik cache (via twrp)
  • Reflashing a freshly downloaded rom (and wiping cache before rebooting)
  • Reflashing an older rom (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI6_7.10.26_v9-7.1.zip)

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Last edited:
Hi,
i wanted to install this rom instread of the Global version on my mi6. However, my phone ends up in a bootloop after flashing the rom and rebooting. Seems to be going well, no error messages etc.

I've tried:
  • Waiting for more than 20 minutes
  • Wiping Dalvik cache (via twrp)
  • Reflashing a freshly downloaded rom (and wiping cache before rebooting)

Can someone point me in the right direction?
You may need to do a disk reformat, to remove encryption, as I had to do coming from original China ROM.
This WILL wipe all settings, apps etc, so be prepared for that (backup, backup and off-site backup.....)

QC3 Still not working. after 7.10.26, no ROMs have been released with working QC3 feature .
Which phone model? Which charger?

I have QC3 being correctly enabled when charging my 2 Mi5's and Mi Mix 2, using an AUKEY PA-Y6 Qualcomm certified QC3 charger.

Instead of simply complaining, properly document the fault and all the conditions when you believe it should kick into QC3 mode, and what is happening.

Reactions: Michael_K
The events should be shown in the card, right you swipe right and see Smart Assistant, you should see coming events (for current day) in the calendar event card.

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

just give caledar permision in sytem launcher app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-18-11-16-27-485_com.google.android.packageinstaller.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-18-11-16-27-485_com.google.android.packageinstaller.png
    104.8 KB · Views: 310
Reactions: lezinboy
Someone help me please!
Since 7.10.26 weekly update, if I i rececive a hangouts notification, systemui always stops working...
This issue still persists (7.11.16), very annoying. :(
I tried remove, and reinstall the app, same problem
Anyone else can confirm this bug, any solution?

Here the error message:
Screenshot_2017-11-01-17-36-25-409_com.miui.bugreport.png

On mi5
When face unlock enabled flashlights don't work correctly with buttons and gesture shortcuts on screen lock. For example don't work with long pressure home button or double press the power button.

MI5 via Tapatalk

You may need to do a disk reformat, to remove encryption, as I had to do coming from original China ROM.
This WILL wipe all settings, apps etc, so be prepared for that (backup, backup and off-site backup.....)

Hi, where can i find this disk format? I've tried a system partition format through twrp(ofcourse i had to do a fastboot image flash afterwards :(), but it did not help.

Installed Ryanair app on Mi Mix 2 [128/6GB], no crash, all works OK.

Maybe you need to re-install the app?
Thanks for you reply.
I have re-installed the app without success. Also I tested an old APK but with the same result. The problem persist since the version of October in any weekly. After October always with miui 9 no problem.
Not only in r4pro, several devices have got the crash.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Kenzo user:
Downloaded yesterday.
My last ROM was 7.10.19.
Now I can enter in recovery mode via updater (thanks for fix)
So far so good.
The WiFi range is still lower than first miui 9.
Still waiting for manual focus on camera in order to uninstall the open camera app.
Thanks for the good work eu.team and keep it up!

Henessy? My wife's Henessy has excellent wifi signal.

I have to rectified,at home (6mts) has good signal but outside (10mts) yes you're right really poor signal (same place where Mi Max got 72Mbps Hennessy only 2 Mbps)

Hi,
currently I´m using 7.11.9 beta. I want to update to new version but the three dot menue in the updater to enter the recover modus is not working. I tried it with fastboot also but it stucks at the fastboot logo.
Is there any other way to reach twrp?
Thanks in advance

Hi,
currently I´m using 7.11.9 beta. I want to update to new version but the three dot menue in the updater to enter the recover modus is not working. I tried it with fastboot also but it stucks at the fastboot logo.
Is there any other way to reach twrp?
Thanks in advance

Turn Off Phone, then press VOL UP + POWER at the same time to enter Recovery mode

Status
Not open for further replies.