MIUI 9.1 7.11.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im facing some issue with mi video it crash some times .. and the video recording is lagging .. when i set it to 4k mode but its fine for me .. iknow redmi note4x only support full hd hehe .. but ihope it will fix in the next update .. the mi video .. thankyou for this Solid rom .. you make .. have a nice day

Installed this ROM on my son's Mi6. Everything seemed to be working fine except this morning wi-fi suddenly stopped working and can't be switched on. MAC adress seems to be "corrupted" and changed to 02:00:00:00:00:00.
Tried reinstalling prior version, no luck
Searched for solution, but could not find one for Mi6.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for any guidance!

Installed this ROM on my son's Mi6. Everything seemed to be working fine except this morning wi-fi suddenly stopped working and can't be switched on. MAC adress seems to be "corrupted" and changed to 02:00:00:00:00:00.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for any guidance!
Maybe corrupted EFS partition? Do you have a backup of it?

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 3 através de Tapatalk

I'm afraid not.... Is that a problem? Or can it be fixed? IMEI & BT still intact
I don't think it's a problem but you should backup those partitions. If you lose IMEI it will be very hard to recover it. It's possible, but very very hard.

Back to the WiFi topic, I think it's something related to kernel. Try reinstall or go back to official ROM and flash everything from the start. If you look into XDA Xiaomi Lost WiFi Mac you might catch a topic with the same problem as yours.

Good luck!

I'm afraid not.... Is that a problem? Or can it be fixed? IMEI & BT still intact
I just know a way to get it back and it's by flashing clean an official Rom.Did you flash any costum kernel?

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

The list says that the notificacion bug is fixed, but it is not, I still dont get the sound notification. The problem with bluetooth devices (such as MiBand 2) isnt fixed neither.

I enabled it. I asked if it only works if I wake phone first?it does not work with screen off.

Don't mess with Max 2

Face unlock need Front Camera right? If it works with screen off mean Front Camera active all the time = Battery drain a lot?

Does face unlock drain battery? (since it utilized Front Camera), especially for for people who has wake up screen to show notification turned on, since it's active on lock screen..

Last edited:
Compared with photo, video mode seems too dark. Is there any setting to change video light or I don't know iso setting maybe?

Face unlock need Front Camera right? If it works with screen off mean Front Camera active all the time?

Does face unlock drain battery? (since it utilized Front Csmera)
No. Camera started when you press the power button or double tap to wake.

You still didn't fix the TIMER. I set 7 hours and it rings after 11 hours. IS THIS A JOKE?

You do know that you should direct this to Xiaomi Developer since they are the developer of the rom not xiaomi.eu,right?

Xiaomi.eu responsibles for the language translation (and some other mods as listed on the 1st post).

No. Camera started when you press the power button or double tap to wake.

I mean when Face Unlock activated at locked screen = Front Camera active = use battery.

Imagine if Face Unlock also activated when screen off, front camera has to be active all the time.

So battery drain is the reason why Face Unlock will never work with screen off, people will be complaining about battery drain hehehe

Reactions: agungdeppe
You do know that you should direct this to Xiaomi Developer since they are the developer of the rom not xiaomi.eu,right?

Xiaomi.eu responsibles for the language translation (and some other mods as listed on the 1st post).
i didn't know sorry, i posted on their forum

From last build lockscreen media info is different (and wrong) from the notification

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-19-00-59-34-975_lockscreen.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-19-00-59-34-975_lockscreen.png
    235.2 KB · Views: 323
  • Screenshot_2017-11-19-00-59-31-660_lockscreen.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-19-00-59-31-660_lockscreen.png
    282.3 KB · Views: 316

Any suggestions?

Thanks for any guidance!

This is for redmi pro, but you can try:
http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=428917&extra=page=6&mobile=2

i'm new to xiaomi community. i use redmi note 3 pro and i want to try the 7.11.16 firmware update on the weekly releases.

anyone who used it can tell me what bug or how's the experiences after using it?
i really want to try miui 9 :D

Reactions: Kelvintino
i'm new to xiaomi community. i use redmi note 3 pro and i want to try the 7.11.16 firmware update on the weekly releases.

anyone who used it can tell me what bug or how's the experiences after using it?
For me is very nice. No complains :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kelvintino
Is it possible to add a don't from miui China roms? It looks very good, much better than the global font.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Works fine for me, all is good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.