MIUI 9.1 7.11.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes... PayPal It's working fine (others apps like Netflix, Snapchat too) ... Android Pay isn't available here

PS. PayPal have It a warning about root, but you can just ignore It or hide in Magisk Hide settings...

PS 2. questions about Magisk are so kind offtopic... at XDA have It a QA specific and official thread about Magisk and modules
ae1de58e6eedb3452368f920f0dd2d5f.jpg
With supersu I don't have root alert
With magisk I have alert, and tick on magisk hide nothing change :)

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: jc rey
@ingbrzy smart assistant is turned on but can't activate at home screen by swipe right. Sorry for my bad english and tnx for hard work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-19-16-34-06-216_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-19-16-34-06-216_com.android.settings.png
    71.2 KB · Views: 385
@axman79 nothing is impossible with Xiaomi devices! :D

Thx guys. I managed to install latest weekly after RESTART to recovery after wipe (somehow strange, considering that same weekly build number from China installed without needing to restart after wipe data).

Thx again!
PS: I hope that xiaomi.eu will not drop support for MI6 (happened once, after just buying MI4i - so I was using only China ROMs until today)

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: CyNote
in Red Mi Note 2 you can use google assistant?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Why when Apple came with the Face ID, just now Xiaomi ist releasing the FaceID as well.

So everything you need to have first show that you follow?

That's why Xiaomi will never be the best rom since they are waiting for different companies like Apple to come with things that already can be there ..

Gesendet von meinem Redmi 3S mit Tapatalk

Why when Apple came with the Face ID, just now Xiaomi ist releasing the FaceID as well.

So everything you need to have first show that you follow?

That's why Xiaomi will never be the best rom since they are waiting for different companies like Apple to come with things that already can be there ..

Gesendet von meinem Redmi 3S mit Tapatalk
Maybe the reason xiaomi isn't cost... No research no cost...

When i try to create second space, it fails and mi 5x reboots. Any idea?

MI 5X cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hello guys,

I found out that if I enable lock screen notifications for WhatsApp that the content of the messages shows when the device is locked. On previous stable 8.5 it said that in order to view the content we had to unlock for security reasons obviously.

How can I fix this?

Thanks

Just got my mi6.

Unlocked bootloader
Flash TWRP
Install ROM
Reboot

Stuck to boot animation.
Any idea how to install this ROM?

Thanks

BTW, it works fine when install miui global rom, but I'd like to have EU rom.

Unlocked bootloader
Flash TWRP
Format data
Reboot to TWRP
Install ROM
Flash rom
Done

MI5 via Tapatalk

Does anyone use the Mix 2 xiaomi.eu version of 9.1.5.0 stable?

What is the difference between this rom and the latest developer? I know, stable rom is 6-8 weeks old, but in the global stable is for example the split screen missing as I reat in Miui forum.

Is split screen in 9.1.5.0? Does xiaomi.eu implemented face unlocking in this stable rom?Which features are missing?

@darki: This is the fourth time you are asking the same question, 3 times in this thread and you also opened 1 extra thread.
Could you please stop spamming the forum? Thank you.

Nobody have the issue data stop working after many minutes ? Need to activate wifi and disable wifi for data work again...

Oky, I don't think is my carrier because switch on/off the wifi (with connection of course) work...

I am with carrier RED, I have magisk 14.0 on the phone. Installed as dirty flash over the previous weekly , will update here in case the issue arises at my end.

I am with carrier RED, I have magisk 14.0 on the phone. Installed as dirty flash over the previous weekly , will update here in case the issue arises at my end.

I have the same... If it's continued, I will make a clean install

Apn type, what do you have plz ?

Status
Not open for further replies.