MIUI 9.1 7.11.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you need to add app updates like Mi explorer wich is available on playstore but can't update it and its a little better than included. wallpaper corrousel is very outdated too.

@vapenote3
As you can see in the App, its limited for basic Video editing (only basic functions are available, maybe due to license issue). Try the recomended App ( Button Erweitert) and see if it is suitable for you.
"Erweitert" is just a link to Playstore for Something other functions. I just want the basic edit functions, not more. Maybe I should downgrade Firmware of device.

I have the same... If it's continued, I will make a clean install

Apn type, what do you have plz ?

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

Check that, but what was the outcome on previous weekly, was it all fine? Just to mention I did not changed the apn since a while.
65dd8441a76d1c48bd676f2f7a1c4e13.jpg

Check that, but what was the outcome on previous weekly, was it all fine? Just to mention I did not changed the apn since a while.
65dd8441a76d1c48bd676f2f7a1c4e13.jpg
Apn name
fdb16fc73b89d135893a5d0d60e2568f.jpg

Yes I have the same, just hipri is absent
I try it, I install an app sent packet every 2min (network monitor), I will post the result

Reactions: jc rey
you need to add app updates like Mi explorer wich is available on playstore but can't update it and its a little better than included. wallpaper corrousel is very outdated too.
Mi explorer version from play store doesn't include ftp option...nothing better in there...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I have the same... If it's continued, I will make a clean install

Apn type, what do you have plz ?

man... you are a 'lucky guy"... lol

because you are having problems with your device (SafetyNet, network, etc), IMHO, i recommend a full wipe in TWRP

a. TWRP nandroid backup first (to external sd card, or internal then copy folder backup to a secure local)
b. wipe this partitions SYSTEM, CACHE, DALVIK, DATA (format It or internal storage, that will delete all personal settings, data and folders). JUST THIS ONLY 4 PARTITIONS.
c. install the flasheable ROM zip, and reboot (It's no necessary wipe again any partition. If you wipe SYSTEM again It will delete system files and will bootloop)
c1. wait a minutes (tip: if don't reboot, press the power button until poweroff and reboot. Sometimes this happens)
d. try install one user app or especific settings and test It.

This procedures are recommended to isolate the problem(s) or app that would be influencing/triggering issues.

PS. Remember that beta always have some bugs...
to eliminate doubts about beta or hardware you can try It. Install stable version (theorically have "zero bugs" in mido) and test It.

best regards

Yep,25% gone with 18 minutes screen on time. Previous rom was better
I guess that's the price for the weekly rom - security/OS updates, but the battery is not optimized. Still, kind of annoying for such a large battery. Thanks for the reply

man... you are a 'lucky guy"... lol

because you are having problems with your device (SafetyNet, network, etc), IMHO, i recommend a full wipe in TWRP

a. TWRP nandroid backup first (to external sd card, or internal then copy folder backup to a secure local)
b. wipe this partitions SYSTEM, CACHE, DALVIK, DATA (format It or internal storage, that will delete all personal settings, data and folders). JUST THIS ONLY 4 PARTITIONS.
c. install the flasheable ROM zip, and reboot (It's no necessary wipe again any partition. If you wipe SYSTEM again It will delete system files and will bootloop)
c1. wait a minutes (tip: if don't reboot, press the power button until poweroff and reboot. Sometimes this happens)
d. try install one user app or especific settings and test It.

This procedures are recommended to isolate the problem(s) or app that would be influencing/triggering issues.

PS. Remember that beta always have some bugs...
to eliminate doubts about beta or hardware you can try It. Install stable version (theorically have "zero bugs" in mido) and test It.

best regards
One point, I missed your safetynet issue, thanks for raising I mention it is all clean on my side.
Do a miui backup and do a clean install format user data then restore backup from otg or a PC.
The funny thing is that I tried a few days back to full miflash the official global stable and it did not pass safetynet, so reinstalled twrp+wipe+xiaomi.eu since then.

One point, I missed your safetynet issue, thanks for raising I mention it is all clean on my side.
Do a miui backup and do a clean install format user data then restore backup from otg or a PC.
The funny thing is that I tried a few days back to full miflash the official global stable and it did not pass safetynet, so reinstalled twrp+wipe+xiaomi.eu since then.

lol ... I haven't Magisk SafetyNet issues or others annoying bugs...

our mate audrey (and others members) that having issues (every week similar problems and questions)

I do agree with you... backup and clean install It's recommended ... members could be just read It OP instructions or search here... but ... asking over and over it's so easy ... lol

Last edited:
lol ... I haven't Magisk SafetyNet issues or others annoying bugs...

our mate audrey (and others members) that having issues (every week similar problems and questions)

I do agree with you... backup and clean install It's recommended ... members could be just read It OP instructions or search here... but ... asking over and over it's so easy ... lol

I don't have SafetyNet issue after flash magisk + SafetyNet fix :)

I only have network bug and maybe it's my carrier

I don't make full wipe since my first beta rom (5 version + 1 stable version) maybe it's time to do it

Last edited:
Reactions: smartdetodos
Help redminote 3 pro can't fast charging... I first wear miui 9 7.11 but time for charge 4 hour full, and if I wear miui 8 only 2 hour - 2 hour 30minute full...
What happend with this rom ?

I guess that's the price for the weekly rom - security/OS updates, but the battery is not optimized. Still, kind of annoying for such a large battery. Thanks for the reply
I'll try to do a clean install tommorow, I had these problems before afther a dirthy flash. I also once used the miui update tool to flash an update and that worked very well.

I miss the times when we flash xiaomi.eu to our phones and everything went ok... :(

Redmi Note3 mtk does not even open Play Store... last working version is 7.10.26, everyone else is some how bugy.

Help redminote 3 pro can't fast charging... I first wear miui 9 7.11 but time for charge 4 hour full, and if I wear miui 8 only 2 hour - 2 hour 30minute full...
What happend with this rom ?

My Redmi Note 3 Pro with original Xiaomi charger that doesn't support fast charge, and it charged to full in 2:30, using 7.11.16 now.

Afaik, Kenzo doesn't support fast charged with original Xiaomi charger, and it seems you also need to use some other kernel to activate the fast charge 2.0

Last edited:
Does anyone use the Mix 2 xiaomi.eu version of 9.1.5.0 stable?

What is the difference between this rom and the latest developer? I know, stable rom is 6-8 weeks old, but in the global stable is for example the split screen missing as I reat in Miui forum.

Is split screen in 9.1.5.0? Does xiaomi.eu implemented face unlocking in this stable rom?Which features are missing?

I don't have mi mix (too expensive for me haha), but I will try answering you based on my experience flashing roms..

Stable ROMs are just older Dev ROMs, after some testing periode by US (Yes, we are beta testers haha), Xiaomi releases it as Stable ROMs, so does Stable ROMs has no bugs? keep dreaming, there will always bugs, just more or less..

Split screen only existed on Android 7 ROMs, for example Mi 5S plus with Stable 9.1.2.0 got split screen.

Afaik, Face unlocking currently only existed in Dev ROM 7.11.16.

A little info based on my experience, you can dirty flash newer ROMs on older or the same ROMs without problem, I just dirty-flashed xiaom.eu 8.5.2.0 on Global Stable 8.5.2.0 (Redmi 3), just wipe cache/dalvik, no problem so far for the last 3 days.

So maybe you can use this info and try the ROMs yourself since obviously there is no much Mi Mix 2 users here...

Btw, what is your current ROM? maybe it's best to provide as many info as you can..

Last edited:
I miss the times when we flash xiaomi.eu to our phones and everything went ok... :(

Redmi Note3 mtk does not even open Play Store... last working version is 7.10.26, everyone else is some how bugy.
Try to clean play store data and cache force close reboot and see if its working!! This last weekly's have that problem on various phones

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através de Tapatalk

CHANGELOG 7.11.16

System
New - Face unlock by megvii.com for Android 7.x devices
New - A-GPS settings

Notifications
Fix - Fixed notifications for Line, WhatsApp, Telegram and other apps

Gallery
Fix - Fixed restoring default app setting issue for Gallery (11-13)

Updater
Fix - Fixed zip selection for HMNote3SE

Widgets
Fix - System launcher FC on widgets selection for some devices

OTA will be at Friday evening GMT like usually
This is last MIUI WEEKLY for MI2/S, MiNote, MiNotePRO..
More info here http://en.miui.com/thread-1056304-1-1.html

Face Unlock for Android 7.x devices
Xj8JG45.png

UZmnk1I.png
Face unlock working perfectly! Very fast and accurate.

But screen off animation still gone in my device

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dmytro Gumenkov
What do you think about MIUI optimization? Should it be turned on or not? It's always off to me. Am I wrong?

Послато са Redmi Note 3 уз помоћ Тапатока

What do you think about MIUI optimization? Should it be turned on or not? It's always off to me. Am I wrong?

Послато са Redmi Note 3 уз помоћ Тапатока
I keep it always on. If it is turned on the battery drain in standby is smaller, in the night i lose 4-5% of battery. If it is turned off the battery drain is doubled, at least 10% from for saying 23.00 to 6.00 in the morning.

Reactions: billouetaudrey
We should be allowed to add multiple face data at once, like registering the same face for multiple times, with or without glasses, in different light conditions, with or without mustache, that will be super great.

Hi Developers .. if you dont mind .. can you please add option on settings to style of the status bar? Like center clock .. hehe i hope in future update . You make this .. :) thankyou . And have a nice day ..
MIUI statusBar PRO, center Clock and 6 more STYLES ! http://forum.********.com/general-development-f34/app-miui-statusbar-pro-t752.html

Reactions: minotavros
Status
Not open for further replies.