MIUI 9.1 7.11.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, but closed beta process is the way to public beta builds, so weekly release affected too...
Agree, I well understand you well anticipated the coming problem from your channel.

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

7.11.22 MI5C
QQ work fine, i dont know how another apps, messenger work too.
8d1eb0ed22b2f9b653222ef21b030900.jpg
d0f7f308a20f15e3c9254edd07203228.jpg
48356f490bb3583f27b5f9d6e68272d1.jpg

Reactions: archmirak
No more versions for Redmi Note 3 and Mipad2?
Mi Pad 2 has reached EOL as (from what I've understood) xiaomi.eu devs do not have enough time to support all these devices. Redmi Note 3 instead (HMNote3) should still be supported.

is it possible to get system sound source on screen recorder back in the future?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

On chrome my status bar is black. On this site is orange what I actually like but is only on this site. Do you know how to change black color for something different. I can have any color but not black bcs looks like screen is much smaller.
Mi mix MIUI 9 stable

Last edited:
hi,
i was wondering, i have a redmi note 5a prime, can i use a 5a rom or shall i wait for 5a prime version ?
thank you

""
http://www.miui.com/thread-11267561-1-1.html

Confirmed bug, bad thing...

I though I was the only with this problem.

BTW I sent this link to the Telegram groups of Epic ROM/Xiaomi.eu ROM... I hope people confirm too.

Cheers.

MrRaines (MrTomatico in en.miui).

楼主| 15 分钟前 | 来自PC|
Smietana 发表于 2017-11-23 01:02
Fortunately Mi5c is free from this bug.

Because this bug exists only on Qualcomm 64bit SoC devices with Android 7. Mi5c has Surge S1 SoC...this is your fortune ;)""

Reactions: zeork and archmirak
""

楼主| 15 分钟前 | 来自PC|
Smietana 发表于 2017-11-23 01:02
Fortunately Mi5c is free from this bug.

Because this bug exists only on Qualcomm 64bit SoC devices with Android 7. Mi5c has Surge S1 SoC...this is your fortune ;)""
And our misfortune as well, sometimes Mi 5c skipped a bunch of releases due to issues related to its in-house SoC. @ingbrzy I was wondering, if that bug won't be fixed for tomorrow closed release, will the weekly be released anyway for evreybody else as it affects only x64 Qualcomm SoC based devices running Android 7.x?

And our misfortune as well, sometimes Mi 5c skipped a bunch of releases due to issues related to its in-house SoC. @ingbrzy I was wondering, if that bug won't be fixed for tomorrow closed release, will the weekly be released anyway for evreybody else as it affects only x64 Qualcomm SoC based devices running Android 7.x?

To be honest I have no idea.

Since Xiaomi.Eu is based on china rom and the new notification shade is currently only announced for global beta,(Yet, full changelog on friday would say the opposite) xiaomi.eu won't include the new notification shade in next week update, right?

Are there any news about enabling camera2api as it was in MIUI8? It would be nice to can do sphere photos again.

Status
Not open for further replies.